R & Z

Waiting on an interview date?

14 posts in this topic

Timeline
7 hours ago, R & Z said:

@Sarac9

let me know if you get any updates on your case, it’s been a loooong time.

Hi,

Did you receive any email like this?

If yes, how frequently NVC is updating you about your turn?

I will appreciate your quick response.

Regards,

----------------------------

This notice is to inform you that your case for an immigrant visa is documentarily complete at the National Visa Center (NVC) and has been since 26-FEB-2021.  NVC has received all of the fees, forms and documents required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview. Your petition is awaiting an interview appointment. At this time, no further action is required.  We appreciate your patience.

----------------

The next communication you receive from NVC will be either a notice that your appointment is scheduled, or if an appointment is not scheduled within the next 60 days, we will send a notice confirming that your case is still in line for an interview.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, R & Z said:

@hawklead

no updates yet. Whenever we email for inquiry they just say we’ve been dq’d and our case is with the nvc. I’m waiting on some sort of change as it’s almost a year later and no word.

but i received 2 emails (email detail,I mentioned in my earlier message). 

I was watching this video on youtube in which they said they gathered information from people by contacting them, and stated that currently our Pakistan US embassy is working on IR-1 to 4 and CR-1 cases who got documentarily qualified in July 2020. 

And as per travel.state.gov they issued (CR-1) 22 visas in May 2021, 31 visas in April 2021, 139 visas in March 2021, in Islamabad US Embassy.

My DQ was February 2021, surely you will get the interview call before me.

Please do update here once you get your call.

Thanks. 

snip.JPG

23 hours ago, hawklead said:

Hi,

Did you receive any email like this?

If yes, how frequently NVC is updating you about your turn?

I will appreciate your quick response.

Regards,

----------------------------

This notice is to inform you that your case for an immigrant visa is documentarily complete at the National Visa Center (NVC) and has been since 26-FEB-2021.  NVC has received all of the fees, forms and documents required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview. Your petition is awaiting an interview appointment. At this time, no further action is required.  We appreciate your patience.

----------------

The next communication you receive from NVC will be either a notice that your appointment is scheduled, or if an appointment is not scheduled within the next 60 days, we will send a notice confirming that your case is still in line for an interview.

I got the same email  in june from NVc to wait for 60 days..i got dqued in january 2021...do u have any idea how long i hve to wait for my interview?

Edited by Tulip_1

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Tulip_1 said:

I got the same email  in june from NVc to wait for 60 days..i got dqued in january 2021...do u have any idea how long i hve to wait for my interview?

Hi Tulip,

My visa category  is NIW-EB2. Wait time for different category is different at Islamabad Embassy.

Your's visa category?

Did you get email from NVC to wait for 120 days?

First, I got email (dated:26 April) from NVC to wait for 120 days then exactly after 2 months I got email which I have mentioned earlier. 

On 7/14/2021 at 6:27 PM, hawklead said:

Hi Tulip,

My visa category  is NIW-EB2. Wait time for different category is different at Islamabad Embassy.

Your's visa category?

Did you get email from NVC to wait for 120 days?

First, I got email (dated:26 April) from NVC to wait for 120 days then exactly after 2 months I got email which I have mentioned earlier. 

My visa category is F2A...i only got one email frm nvc to wait for 60 days in june 2021...i m waiting for their response which is expected in august as 60 days r completing...but i m little worried as u got two emails frm them n u r still waiting for interview...plz let me know when u will get ur interview letter..

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

In Amman Jordan I hear they’re working on cases DQ October 16, 2020. For some reason there wasn’t  any interview letters sent for month of August so we wait until September. I don’t know if this is due to student visas being priority so they can start Fall semester in America ?

Edited by Sara&Suli
Typo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.