Love4ver

Filing for k2 without filing for the K1(THE MOTHER)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi,

I am trying to get information as per what forms, do I need to make my son to be legal in the States?

My fiancee and I didn't get alone since she moved to States and I brought her tickets to go back home, she refused and left without the son. I called immigration 1-800 and those can't even see or read thier own palm, different stories with different customer service.

Help me out.

I went to see a lawyer and he jumped to the cases without telling the options, so I smell rat and dumped him. I want the best for my son in America, help me out, PLEASE....

Mother came on K1 visa and my son on K2 visa and exping next week friday.She wants everything at once and I can't deal with her stress.

Hi,

I am trying to get information as per what forms, do I need to make my son to be legal in the States?

My fiancee and I didn't get alone since she moved to States and I brought her tickets to go back home, she refused and left without the son. I called immigration 1-800 and those can't even see or read thier own palm, different stories with different customer service.

Help me out.

I went to see a lawyer and he jumped to the cases without telling the options, so I smell rat and dumped him. I want the best for my son in America, help me out, PLEASE....

Mother came on K1 visa and my son on K2 visa and exping next week friday.She wants everything at once and I can't deal with her stress.

Is he your biological son?

Did you marry within 90 days?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
Hi,

Help me out.

??? explain in English...whos son??..yours or your fiancees??

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

He is my biological son and did DNA to proved it and we are not getting marry.

I can't marry her, can smell trouble ahead of the relationship. She dumped the son on my lap, called abondonment..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
He is my biological son and did DNA to proved it and we are not getting marry.

I can't marry her, can smell trouble ahead of the relationship. She dumped the son on my lap, called abondonment..

If son is your biological son, and DNA proves it, or you have his birth cert showing you as father then your son can claim US Citizenship.

Some reading for you to do.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

You file form N-600 for your son, fee is $255, but goes up to $460 on July 30

K-2 is not an issue.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi,

Help me out.

I am just curious, if he is your son then why didn't you just apply for his US passport at the consulate where your fiancee interviewed? My daughter was 16 months old when we applied for the K3 visa and I went to the consulate in Toronto and applied for my daughters US passport with no problems.

AOS

Filled : 2007-09-17

NOA : 2007-09-25

Biometrics : 2007-12-13

EAD card prod : 2007-12-13

Job Offer : 2007-12-18

EAD card prod : 2007-12-18

EAD approved mailed : 2007-12-21

EAD in Hand : 2007-12-24 (Awesome Christmas Present)

Applied for SSN : 2007-12-26

SSN arrives in mail : 2008-01-05 (Happy New Year)

Start work :2008-01-15

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.