MovingToFlorida

Can you send link for approved doctors for medicals in Ontario

44 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Thank you! I'm nervous we won't get our medicals back in time but we can only book what's available. They'll still do the interview,  we might just have to wait after for them to approve, waiting for the medical. 

Hopefully once all the cancelled interviews are rescheduled they will get to new appointments soon and you will get one soon too 🙂.

Thanks!!

I think they will put 221g on your case until receive your medicals. As long as they have your medicals, it should be fine. 

Did you book appointment by yourself or the Consulate did that for you?

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, andy@wpg said:

Thanks!!

I think they will put 221g on your case until receive your medicals. As long as they have your medicals, it should be fine. 

Did you book appointment by yourself or the Consulate did that for you?

I really would jist like to have everything we need so no more delays but can't do much about it. Just hope haha. 

Is 221g like a waiting status for missing documentation?

We booked it ourselves on the website. Then we called the visa appointment center to confirm all was good and they confirmed it was booked. We weren't sure cause our 1st appointment NVC booked it for us. Now our case is out of NVC and with the consulate. But they confirmed it's all good and someone else did the same and called to confirm today. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

I really would jist like to have everything we need so no more delays but can't do much about it. Just hope haha. 

Is 221g like a waiting status for missing documentation?

We booked it ourselves on the website. Then we called the visa appointment center to confirm all was good and they confirmed it was booked. We weren't sure cause our 1st appointment NVC booked it for us. Now our case is out of NVC and with the consulate. But they confirmed it's all good and someone else did the same and called to confirm today. 

From my understanding, status for your visa is either issued or refused but refusal can be reversed when conditions are met. See details below: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/administrative-processing-information.html

Good to know you can book the appointment yourself. For me, my case status in CEAC still at NVC. Long way to go... 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, andy@wpg said:

From my understanding, status for your visa is either issued or refused but refusal can be reversed when conditions are met. See details below: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/administrative-processing-information.html

Good to know you can book the appointment yourself. For me, my case status in CEAC still at NVC. Long way to go... 

Thanks! Hopefully things will start to pick up again now for those at NVC status now that they are doing more interviews 🙂

Timeline
10 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Thanks! Hopefully things will start to pick up again now for those at NVC status now that they are doing more interviews 🙂

Yeah, I would be very pleased if I receive my IL by the end of this year. 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Thank you! I'm nervous we won't get our medicals back in time but we can only book what's available. They'll still do the interview,  we might just have to wait after for them to approve, waiting for the medical. 

Hopefully once all the cancelled interviews are rescheduled they will get to new appointments soon and you will get one soon too 🙂.

Have you received an interview letter from embassy?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jm1980 said:

Have you received an interview letter from embassy?

No we rescheduled our appointment on their website today. It finally let us (we confirmed all was good at visa appointment center).

Timeline
Just now, MovingToFlorida said:

No we rescheduled our appointment on their website today. It finally let us (we confirmed all was good at visa appointment center).

Great, that’s a good news. Is the site activated only today to reschedule ?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jm1980 said:

Great, that’s a good news. Is the site activated only today to reschedule ?

I have no idea. We haven't tried in a while and tried randomly today and we were shocked it gave us an appointment this time 😁

Timeline
Just now, MovingToFlorida said:

I have no idea. We haven't tried in a while and tried randomly today and we were shocked it gave us an appointment this time 😁

Lol. Ok. Good luck for your interview.

9 hours ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Hi there,

I have to book an appointment for my medical exam for visa interview in Montreal. I can't find the link that gives approved doctors anywhere. I am in Ontario. 

Can someone provide me the link?

Thanks 

Hi @MovingToFlorida have you received anything from Montreal consulate regarding rescheduling of your interview? From you previous posts, I understand your interview was scheduled in March 2020 and was cancelled a few days before the interview date due to closure of consulate and presidential order last year. Thanks in advance, curious to know your progress as we patiently wait for ours.

Edited by NGJ

Timeline
Just now, NGJ said:

Hi @MovingToFlorida have you received anything from Montreal consulate regarding rescheduling of your interview? From you previous posts, I understand your interview was scheduled in March 2020 and was cancelled a few days before the interview date due to closure of consulate and presidential order last year. Thanks in advance, curious to know your progress as we patiently wait for ours.

Hi there, we didn't receive anything from the consulate but we kept trying the link they gave us when they canceled to reschedule on their website. It finally let us book an appointment today. All other months we tried it said sorry there aren't any appointments available for your visa type. 

We called the visa appointment center to make sure it was booked properly and they said yes! Another person same situation as me did the same today. 

1 minute ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Hi there, we didn't receive anything from the consulate but we kept trying the link they gave us when they canceled to reschedule on their website. It finally let us book an appointment today. All other months we tried it said sorry there aren't any appointments available for your visa type. 

We called the visa appointment center to make sure it was booked properly and they said yes! Another person same situation as me did the same today. 

Great, good you didn’t wait. All the best!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NGJ said:

Great, good you didn’t wait. All the best!

Yep it was just a fluke thing. Totally expected it to say the same thing and it gave us an appointment. We were completely shocked! Maybe they just finally opened it up again. 

That's why we called the visa appointment center to confirm cause we weren't sure 😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.