MovingToFlorida

Can you send link for approved doctors for medicals in Ontario

44 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi there,

I have to book an appointment for my medical exam for visa interview in Montreal. I can't find the link that gives approved doctors anywhere. I am in Ontario. 

Can someone provide me the link?

Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

They should've sent you information on the approved hospitals via email, no? Looking around now, there is a way to get to it but I need to fish it out of my bookmarks, lol.

👐

Patience......patience.

Timeline
1 minute ago, neca said:

They should've sent you information on the approved hospitals via email, no? Looking around now, there is a way to get to it but I need to fish it out of my bookmarks, lol.

I didn't get anything this time and I can't find it saved. I have 2 doctors websites saved but I wanted to check they were still on the list. 

I actually already had my medicals done a year ago but interview was canceled so have to do the medical again. The earliest appointment I can get is 5 days before my interview so I'm nervous they won't be ready in time. Was going to look at other doctors to see if they have earlier appointments. But I can't find the list. I looked online and the website says page not available 🤷🏼‍♀️

Timeline
4 minutes ago, neca said:

Yay! That's what I was looking for. Thank you!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, MovingToFlorida said:

I didn't get anything this time and I can't find it saved. I have 2 doctors websites saved but I wanted to check they were still on the list. 

I actually already had my medicals done a year ago but interview was canceled so have to do the medical again. The earliest appointment I can get is 5 days before my interview so I'm nervous they won't be ready in time. Was going to look at other doctors to see if they have earlier appointments. But I can't find the list. I looked online and the website says page not available 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel you. The earliest we were able to get the medical for our upcoming interview was six days after...we were able to change it to the day of, just before 😂

These government websites are hard to navigate even without all of the 404 pages. Maybe Biden's reform plan will involve website optimization...in any case, good luck with the rest of your journey, friend. ✌️

👐

Patience......patience.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, neca said:

I feel you. The earliest we were able to get the medical for our upcoming interview was six days after...we were able to change it to the day of, just before 😂

These government websites are hard to navigate even without all of the 404 pages. Maybe Biden's reform plan will involve website optimization...in any case, good luck with the rest of your journey, friend. ✌️

Oh wow! So what happened at the interview? They obviously didn't have the results back in time for your interview right? What did they say/do? Did you have to wait until they got the results to find out if you were approved?

Thank you!! 

Edited by MovingToFlorida

Timeline

Oh wow! So what happened at the interview? They obviously didn't have the results back in time for your interview right? What did they say/do? Did you have to wait until they got the results to find out if you were approved?

Thank you!! 

Hasn't happened yet. From what I've seen from other accounts, (assuming everything else goes well) we will likely get a 221g, then they'll make the final decision after getting the medical info (sent electronically).

Five days is a really narrow window for turnaround, but you might get your results back in time. I wouldn't count on it, though. With all of the accounts I've seen of this happening to others, and the covid times being what they are, I imagine that the officers are probably used to seeing people not having their medical information ready in time. If it can't be helped it can't be helped.

👐

Patience......patience.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, neca said:

Hasn't happened yet. From what I've seen from other accounts, (assuming everything else goes well) we will likely get a 221g, then they'll make the final decision after getting the medical info (sent electronically).

Five days is a really narrow window for turnaround, but you might get your results back in time. I wouldn't count on it, though. With all of the accounts I've seen of this happening to others, and the covid times being what they are, I imagine that the officers are probably used to seeing people not having their medical information ready in time. If it can't be helped it can't be helped.

You're right, not really our fault. Guess we'll wait and see. 

What is a 221g?

When is your interview? Can you update and let me know what they said?

Sending you luck for your interview that all goes well!

Timeline

221g I understand to be like an Embassy's version of an RFE (Request for Evidence). Whenever you don't have anything they want at the interview they'll send you out with one.

The date is May 11th! I'll try to remember to pop in here to let you know how things go.  ✌️

Thank you for the luck, to you as well!

👐

Patience......patience.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, neca said:

221g I understand to be like an Embassy's version of an RFE (Request for Evidence). Whenever you don't have anything they want at the interview they'll send you out with one.

The date is May 11th! I'll try to remember to pop in here to let you know how things go.  ✌️

Thank you for the luck, to you as well!

Oh ok makes sense!

Thanks again for your help!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Hi there,

I have to book an appointment for my medical exam for visa interview in Montreal. I can't find the link that gives approved doctors anywhere. I am in Ontario. 

Can someone provide me the link?

Thanks 

You received your interview letter from the Montreal Consulate? When's your interview? 

I'm still waiting for IL; I believe I've to wait for a long time. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, andy@wpg said:

You received your interview letter from the Montreal Consulate? When's your interview? 

I'm still waiting for IL; I believe I've to wait for a long time. 

I was able to book my appointment on the Montreal Consulate website. But that's because I had an interview appointment last year and it was canceled due to the pandemic. So it's a reschedule. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I was able to book my appointment on the Montreal Consulate website. But that's because I had an interview appointment last year and it was canceled due to the pandemic. So it's a reschedule. 

Congrats! That's good to hear you gonna have your interview soon.

Good luck to your interview.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, andy@wpg said:

Congrats! That's good to hear you gonna have your interview soon.

Good luck to your interview.

Thank you! I'm nervous we won't get our medicals back in time but we can only book what's available. They'll still do the interview,  we might just have to wait after for them to approve, waiting for the medical. 

Hopefully once all the cancelled interviews are rescheduled they will get to new appointments soon and you will get one soon too 🙂.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.