Chinoo39367

Nigerian Needs Moroccan Police Certificate [split topic]

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Please can someone tell me how I can obtain police certificate here in morocco,Am a Nigerian,but I live here in morocco,NVC requested for my police certificate both from my country Nigeria and Morocco,so i first travelled to my country Nigeria and obtained Nigerian police certificate,then came back to Morocco and I went to police to apply they told me to apply online which I did,a week later is went to the court and they printed it out, is been called casier judiciare (Criminal Record)so I sent the documents to NVC and they rejected it,saying I should get police certificate Fitche Anthropometrique,So when I went to both police and court and explained to them,they said Police Certificate here in morocco is been called Casier judiciare,(criminal record).That is the same as police certificate.....they rejected it twice,So please right now am confused I don't know where to get the exactly the documents they needed again, because here in morocco police certificate is what they called Casier judiciare (Criminal Record)and that's what I submitted to them.somene should please tell me what to do????????

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

The above was split from an inactive thread in this forum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Please who knows anything Morocco Police Certificate,Am a Nigerian,I have residence in Morocco,and I live here, National visa requested for my police certificate,and I have submitted the Both the finger print and Criminal Record,I obtained from police station here,still NVC rejected it,up to 4times now,so I don't know the exactly documents they needed from me, Please has someone applied from Morocco before,and pls if possible can someone show me the exact morocco Police Certificate he or she sent to NVC that they accepted,so I can look for such documents.am so tired,I have been looking for this document since January 2021,each time I sent to them they rejected it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Applying process - overseas for citizen and non-citizen.

A. Apply through embassy or consulate in-person
  1. Applicant can apply at their nearest embassy or consulate in-person. Link to locate the embassy or consulate: link
  2. Application form can be obtained from the embassy. Call the office and fix appointment for personal visit. Also find out the details for this procedure.
  3. On the scheduled date, go to the office with all the document in original and in copy. Please follow as per officer guidelines to process your application.
  4. This application will be processed by the respective department. The completed certificates are forwarded to the concern.

There are 2 that are needed /  they are the 

• Police certificate (fiche anthropometrique) and English translation
  • Court record (casier judiciare) and English translation

Timeline
12 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Applying process - overseas for citizen and non-citizen.

A. Apply through embassy or consulate in-person
  1. Applicant can apply at their nearest embassy or consulate in-person. Link to locate the embassy or consulate: link
  2. Application form can be obtained from the embassy. Call the office and fix appointment for personal visit. Also find out the details for this procedure.
  3. On the scheduled date, go to the office with all the document in original and in copy. Please follow as per officer guidelines to process your application.
  4. This application will be processed by the respective department. The completed certificates are forwarded to the concern.

There are 2 that are needed /  they are the 

• Police certificate (fiche anthropometrique) and English translation
  • Court record (casier judiciare) and English translation

I have submitted the Both of them, the Casier judiciare (criminal record) and Fitche Anthropometrique. I think Fitche Anthropometrique is the finger print rite?Pls if possible can you show me the exactly what they mean by Fitche Anthropometrique?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chinoo39367 said:

I have submitted the Both of them, the Casier judiciare (criminal record) and Fitche Anthropometrique. I think Fitche Anthropometrique is the finger print rite?Pls if possible can you show me the exactly what they mean by Fitche Anthropometrique?

Actually one is a police report and the other is a driving record (even if you do not drive)

you will do fingerprints at the interview

Timeline
2 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

Actually one is a police report and the other is a driving record (even if you do not drive)

you will do fingerprints at the interview

Remember I said am a foreigner in this country,I don't have a car,I don't drive here.now that I don't have drivers license here,pls tell me more on how I can solve this problem,I have been trying this since February they keep on rejecting it.

Edited by Ryan H
Reason for edit: to remove personal information

Timeline
2 hours ago, Chinoo39367 said:

Remember I said am a foreigner in this country,I don't have a car,I don't drive here.now that I don't have drivers license here,pls tell me more on how I can solve this problem,I have been trying this since February they keep on rejecting it.

I have Casier judiciare already, the only one am looking for is Police Certificate (Fitche Anthropometrique) I want to see how it looks like so I can take it to the police station and tell them that this is exactly what I need.

Edited by Ryan H
Reason for edit: to remove personal information in quote

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

***Duplicate threads merged and Administrative Action for spamming taken.***

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Timeline
11 hours ago, Chinoo39367 said:

I have Casier judiciare already, the only one am looking for is Police Certificate (Fitche Anthropometrique) I want to see how it looks like so I can take it to the police station and tell them that this is exactly what I need.

Are you a permanent legal resident?

you have any national ID with a photo?

if so,  go to local police department / they will know what it is  / they get request for them daily 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.