monkeyJoJo

LIN(Nebraska) filers Any update?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, monkeyJoJo said:

Calling out all LIN(Nebraska) filers? How long do you wait to receive any update about biometric?

I am a LIN filer too. I filed on August 20th 2020 with the receipt notice date of 08/27/2020. I got my biometric waived and reused them from AOS stage on October 15th 2020. After that nothing else.

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS
08/22/2020 (Day 2)   --- Confirmation from USPS that USCIS received the packet.

08/28/2020 (Day 😎  --- NOA1 notification through email and text for the ROC.

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

06/11/2021 (Day 295) --- New Card is produced :dance:

Naturalization & US passport:

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/11/2022 (Day 290) -- Applied for US passport at USPS.

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

You may want to check the progress threads to find more up to date information. Each month's progress thread has its own spreadsheet. You'll be able to look at LIN entries and see the timeline pattern.

What month did you send in your I-751?

Edited by KULtoATL

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Judging by your receipt date, I can only assume that you are probably a December 2020 filer such as myself. If you are interested to look at the LIN timelines, check out the spreadsheets from recent months to get a better idea of the processing speed. 

September 2020

October 2020

November 2020

December 2020

January 2021

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

1 minute ago, KULtoATL said:

Judging by your receipt date, I can only assume that you are probably a December 2020 filer such as myself. If you are interested to look at the LIN timelines, check out the spreadsheets from recent months to get a better idea of the processing speed. 

September 2020

October 2020

November 2020

December 2020

January 2021

Thank you for putting up the links!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, KULtoATL said:

September 2020

October 2020

November 2020

December 2020

January 2021

Thanks for posting those links for reference. I am wondering where  you found those links. I have been looking for a spreadsheet for the month of August 2020 filers. I am wondering if you could help me out. Thanks !!

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS
08/22/2020 (Day 2)   --- Confirmation from USPS that USCIS received the packet.

08/28/2020 (Day 😎  --- NOA1 notification through email and text for the ROC.

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

06/11/2021 (Day 295) --- New Card is produced :dance:

Naturalization & US passport:

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/11/2022 (Day 290) -- Applied for US passport at USPS.

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

1 hour ago, Balaji_v said:

Thanks for posting those links for reference. I am wondering where  you found those links. I have been looking for a spreadsheet for the month of August 2020 filers. I am wondering if you could help me out. Thanks !!

I just went through the entire August 2020 filers thread. Unfortunately, no one took the initiative to start a spreadsheet for your filing month so there was none to be found. 

The next best reference would be this page: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/liftlist.php?op6=Nebraska+Service+Center&op1=5&op2=&op3=&op4=1&op5=5%2C9%2C10%2C11%2C12&cfl=0

• 1 year later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Guys! Please help. FEB 2022  Filer here, got a new notification today via email & online status that a notice was returned to USCIS.

I have updated to a new address due to moving on July 1st, 20 days ago with AR 011 form and applied for mail forwarding with usps, I do know USCIS mails are not forward-able. My guess is, unfortunately they mailed me something to my old address right around my move time and it was returned to USCIS because it can’t be forwarded.

I did Ask Emma livechat and called today, they can’t tell me what that notice is and only suggested me to request a new one. I have yet requested a non-delivery and hopefully get it this time. Could it be an interview? Green card? RFE? Guys please help, don’t those type of notices show as what they are online? I have heard that sometimes they mail another extension letter soon after. Could it be that?

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 1.10.43 PM.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.