Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

Joining the club.

Philly applicant 

Filed Feb 9th online

Biometric reuse March 1st

Crickets since…(Opened SR June 2nd, got reply June 10th “Your application has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for interviews at their local field office”

wait for interview continues 😀. Philly is so slow!

Just now, Theroots said:

Joining the club.

Philly applicant 

Filed Feb 9th online

Biometric reuse March 1st

Crickets since…(Opened SR June 2nd, got reply June 10th “Your application has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for interviews at their local field office”

wait for interview continues 😀. Philly is so slow!

yeah, what would a SR do? i guess as long as it's within a timeframe, they  can't speed it up.

3 minutes ago, J S said:

yeah, what would a SR do? i guess as long as it's within a timeframe, they  can't speed it up.

I opened the SR (or maybe let me say sent a message via Inbox) because my friend who applied after me (Boston Feb 28th) is already naturalized. I guess I was just curious to see what was up with my case. USCIS jitters we all have. LOL

Just now, Theroots said:

I opened the SR (or maybe let me say sent a message via Inbox) because my friend who applied after me (Boston Feb 28th) is already naturalized. I guess I was just curious to see what was up with my case. USCIS jitters we all have. LOL

Understood, every case is unique. 

I'm tired of waiting too. 🤕

1 minute ago, J S said:

Understood, every case is unique. 

I'm tired of waiting too. 🤕

Hehe yeah I know. Patience is virtue. We will get naturalized soon!!!!! Good luck buddy

35 minutes ago, mahanturbo said:

Hello, 

Done with the interview, Had an Oath same day, 

Finally done with USCIS.... 

Screenshot 2021-06-14 150238.jpg

Amen.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Neeyanaana said:

Congratulations in becoming the U.S Citizen....

Will the case processing time differ based on the country?

I'm not sure, I applied thorough Military. it should be expedited for us. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Looks like everything is going on 🙂

Statement from USCIS Acting Director Tracy Renaud in Honor of Immigrant Heritage Month

Release Date 
06/16/2021

“June marks the seventh annual celebration of Immigrant Heritage Month, which honors the individual and collective contributions made by immigrants in communities across the United States.

In keeping with President Biden’s Executive Order 14012, Restoring Faith in Our Legal Immigration Systems and Strengthening Integration and Inclusion Efforts for New Americans, we are working to rebuild confidence in our lawful immigration system and promote the benefits and privileges of citizenship to those who may be eligible.

At USCIS, our mission is to administer our nation’s legal immigration system fairly, humanely and in a way that honors what the American dream represents to people all over the world. We believe there is no better way to continue our nation’s long, proud tradition of welcoming immigrants than by providing equitable access to benefits through timely, efficient and fair adjudications.

Over the last decade, USCIS naturalized an average of 730,000 citizens and welcomed an average of 1,029,800 new immigrants yearly. On an average day, we naturalize 2,000 new citizens and grant permanent residence to more than 2,500 people. And despite our nation’s continued fight against COVID-19, USCIS has continued to carry out these important functions. In the case of naturalization, we have successfully returned to pre-pandemic levels and reduced our backlogs by 100,000 since January 2021.

This June, USCIS will continue to highlight the benefits and services available to noncitizens, providing them with the tools they need to be successful throughout their journey to become new U.S. citizens and beyond.

Diversity is part of what makes America strong and what makes USCIS so important. The work we do each day has a direct impact on individuals and families who hope to call America home. Celebrating Immigrant Heritage Month is a celebration of America since we are, after all, a nation of immigrants.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Neeyanaana said:

Will they have any improvement in our N400 processing?

Didn't you read it? The statement says that they do 2000 naturalization per day, for sure it will improve our N400 process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.