Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Savva said:

Got it, thank you!

By the way I didn’t get anything about biometrics, I don’t know if they are to reuse the ones they have , Cody Cody said that they probably are going to do it the day of interview who knows

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

By the way I didn’t get anything about biometrics, I don’t know if they are to reuse the ones they have , Cody Cody said that they probably are going to do it the day of interview who knows

Just call them, 18003755283 and after the robot says that it understands complete sentences say "technical problem" then it will ask you again if you have a problem with a case or a technical problem, say again technical problem, and then it will transfer you immediately to the live agent, they will be able to tell you everything about your interview including the date

1 hour ago, Savva said:

Just call them, 18003755283 and after the robot says that it understands complete sentences say "technical problem" then it will ask you again if you have a problem with a case or a technical problem, say again technical problem, and then it will transfer you immediately to the live agent, they will be able to tell you everything about your interview including the date

Do they take forever to answer ?

49 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

Do they take forever to answer ?

I just talked to an agent and told me that she could not give me any info about my case , what she could do was to set an appt to go to office and find out by myself or wait 14 days to receive paper notice with interview info  , so not much help I guess

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

I just talked to an agent and told me that she could not give me any info about my case , what she could do was to set an appt to go to office and find out by myself or wait 14 days to receive paper notice with interview info  , so not much help I guess

Amazing service.... Sorry it wasn't helpful

Just now, Savva said:

Amazing service.... Sorry it wasn't helpful

It’s all good , I know how they are but I still gave it a shot👍🏼

15 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

It’s all good , I know how they are but I still gave it a shot👍🏼

This is actually awesome news! If I were you I'd schedule an appointment to find out the details of your interview. There are at least 1 but maybe 2 letters that weren't delivered to you from USCIS, so it's really not guaranteed that you'll receive this one...

And really look at the bright side, your case is moving forward. I'd go to your field office right now if that meant I could be interviewed, and you're pretty far away :D 

2 minutes ago, genie12 said:

This is actually awesome news! If I were you I'd schedule an appointment to find out the details of your interview. There are at least 1 but maybe 2 letters that weren't delivered to you from USCIS, so it's really not guaranteed that you'll receive this one...

And really look at the bright side, your case is moving forward. I'd go to your field office right now if that meant I could be interviewed, and you're pretty far away :D 

Oh I’m glad I got  scheduled , I work and my office is 2 hours away from me, I’ll just be patient and wait for notice in the mail

Timeline
43 minutes ago, mahanturbo said:

Hello, 

I applied on Feb 26th through Military, 

Today I got this email:

Hopefully get an interview soon. 

Screenshot 2021-05-03 104640.jpg

Congratulations!!! That was fast! Hopefully soon it's going to be behind you!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Savva said:

Congratulations!!! That was fast! Hopefully soon it's going to be behind you!!!

Thank you brother, 

But my field office is one of the busiest office in Los Angeles, 

Hopefully they schedule it fast. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.