HKS

Covid PCR test results within 72 hrs

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Just now, Chauncey said:

Just do a Google search for ones that provide results same day or next day. But beware, it could cost a lot. Usually the cheap ones are those that give you results in several days or a week

I have. Not getting anything with a 72 hr guarantee. They all say usually results within....

Im hoping someone on VJ has had experience and would be willing to share where they got it done within 72hrs

Timeline
1 minute ago, HKS said:

I have. Not getting anything with a 72 hr guarantee. They all say usually results within....

Im hoping someone on VJ has had experience and would be willing to share where they got it done within 72hrs

I understand. Although it depends on your location within the US. I would specify where you are looking to get it done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

I am in Houston, Texas and we have a clinic here that gives PCR results within 48 hours and they accept certain insurance, without insurance it is $175. This particular clinic is popular because of the quick turnaround for results. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ailene and Ali said:

I am in Houston, Texas and we have a clinic here that gives PCR results within 48 hours and they accept certain insurance, without insurance it is $175. This particular clinic is popular because of the quick turnaround for results. 

Name of clinic?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

There’s a clinic in Jersey City with same day PCR test. $250 out of pocket.

they mentioned that currently only 3 clinics in the US offer this service and people from all over fly into Newark to get the test for international travel. It’s crazy how backwards we are. In Baghdad and Amman these are non-issues. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Quarknase said:

There’s a clinic in Jersey City with same day PCR test. $250 out of pocket.

they mentioned that currently only 3 clinics in the US offer this service and people from all over fly into Newark to get the test for international travel. It’s crazy how backwards we are. In Baghdad and Amman these are non-issues. 

Lol IKR!! 
u can get a test in 5 hrs in Turkey. 
I know ppl fly into Turkey to take the test on their way to another country. 
And get this....test is only $30 in Turkey. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
13 minutes ago, HKS said:

Lol IKR!! 
u can get a test in 5 hrs in Turkey. 
I know ppl fly into Turkey to take the test on their way to another country. 
And get this....test is only $30 in Turkey. 

Flew into Turkey 😑 They have updated their rules that now at departure you’re required to show whichever proof is needed at the final destination.

I recently flew JFK-IST-AMM and same route back. For my flight to Amman I had to show my $250 PCR test at JFK, in IST, and in AMM again. I did a test for the return as well (5 hrs, $30 in AMM same as in Turkey) and nobody asked to see it...

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Flew into Turkey 😑 They have updated their rules that now at departure you’re required to show whichever proof is needed at the final destination.

I recently flew JFK-IST-AMM and same route back. For my flight to Amman I had to show my $250 PCR test at JFK, in IST, and in AMM again. I did a test for the return as well (5 hrs, $30 in AMM same as in Turkey) and nobody asked to see it...

Yeah this is a mess all around. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.