Thewander

Dublin, ireland interview

657 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 7/15/2022 at 8:16 PM, DanielleL said:

Does anyone have any info on how long it takes to get their passport and visa posted to them after the interview is done? 
Thanks 

Upto 2 weeks, once you receive the tracking number from the embassy. Its 2 days and will be at your door.

Timeline

Hi Guys,

just spent the morning reading through the thread.

We were DQ'ed yesterday. I booked medical appointment with visa center at the matter private yesterday, We got a date of 6/10/2022. has anyone in the past couple of weeks received a date for interview? 

I just want to have a rough idea of how long it takes from this point. and also see do I need to contact Matter Private to try and look for cancellations on a daily basis?

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thanks!! :)

Timeline
On 8/10/2022 at 8:09 AM, EoinH100 said:

Hi Guys,

just spent the morning reading through the thread.

We were DQ'ed yesterday. I booked medical appointment with visa center at the matter private yesterday, We got a date of 6/10/2022. has anyone in the past couple of weeks received a date for interview? 

I just want to have a rough idea of how long it takes from this point. and also see do I need to contact Matter Private to try and look for cancellations on a daily basis?

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thanks!! :)

Hi There! From what I have read it appears to be approx 10 days to receive the letter with interview date. And I have seen people with approx 2 months from DQ date to interview date. Though this is very small sample size from reading this forum. I DQ'd last week. Currently at 7 working days since DQ and no letter from the embassy as yet

Timeline
4 hours ago, JessicaRazia said:

We DQ'd July 20th and no word from the embassy yet. It's pretty much been almost a month. Has anyone got an interview recently and how long did it take to receive it after being DQ'd? 

Well, that's horrifying. Basically I was working from this person's timeline in a previous post:

"My family member was DQd 5/26, and we received confirmation of an interview appointment date on 6/6 for 7/28"

If I were in your shoes (and I might be soon...), I would be trying my best to contact the embassy. Please keep us updated!

Edit: maybe through here?

https://ie.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-unit-contact-form/

Edited by Samthemani

34 minutes ago, Samthemani said:

Well, that's horrifying. Basically I was working from this person's timeline in a previous post:

"My family member was DQd 5/26, and we received confirmation of an interview appointment date on 6/6 for 7/28"

If I were in your shoes (and I might be soon...), I would be trying my best to contact the embassy. Please keep us updated!

it is horrifying but not that bad a wait thus far - there seems to be a delay between dq + interview letters globally atm, including in uk and ireland from my research of similar forums/fb..

Edited by allllllsksm
clarification

12 minutes ago, allllllsksm said:

it is horrifying but not that bad a wait thus far - there seems to be a delay between dq + interview letters globally atm, including in uk and ireland from my research of similar forums/fb..

Thanks for the update! Do you know what the current timeframe is approx? Even a ball park? :)

47 minutes ago, Samthemani said:

Yeah I saw that timeline previously too but that's almost 3 months ago now. Perhaps the timeframe has changed. If I don't receive anything by Friday I may contact them. 

Timeline
On 8/17/2022 at 6:31 PM, JessicaRazia said:

Thanks for the update! Do you know what the current timeframe is approx? Even a ball park? :)

Yeah I saw that timeline previously too but that's almost 3 months ago now. Perhaps the timeframe has changed. If I don't receive anything by Friday I may contact them. 

Any luck with your interview yet? Nothing yet from me of course...

In the London forum there doesn't seem to be any consistency. Some people wait 3 weeks, some 6+. Maybe they go out in batches (let's hope by end of Aug!). Discussion is that student visas created a backlog

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 8/17/2022 at 7:31 PM, JessicaRazia said:

Keep us posted.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.