Gray & Hockey

National Police Check Rejected (Second Time!)

125 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Anzuu said:

Thanks so much ChanelB

i do have the same like as JannaB mentioned I don’t know why it got rejected :( I just uploaded digital one to NVC which was sent by AFP, not the hard copy ,,I even called the AFP today they said I got the right one ,currently I am out of Australia ,

I am not sure what to do should I upload the same  one which got rejected along with the scanned hard copy .How long the Australian police report valid for??I got that in July 28 ,

Even I applied for the new one I will get the same one like as before .

I seriously have no idea what to do now ,??

very much frustrated ,,this is the one I got rejected yesterday after 60 day ,,

getting the first one rejected as I choose the wrong code 

1 hour ago, Anzuu said:

Anzuu,

Your AFP looks exactly like mine!

Here’s what I would do now:

1.  Attach a small note to the bottom (in the blank space) of the document and write, “This is the correct AFP using reason code #33.  It confirms there are NO DISCLOSABLE OUTCOMES.”  Scan it.  Resubmit it online to NVC right away.

2.  Write an Email to both US Senators from your husband’s home state.  Tell them what you have shared here about the AFP problem, twice rejected, once rejected by NVC error,  that you just submitted #33 to NVC a second time, what kind of visa you seek and what city/state your American spouse lives.  Tell them that apparently Australia updated the appearance of their police check documents and you have been told that some NVC agents might not recognize the new one.  Ask for help.  

By the way, in what US state does your husband live?  You can look up the names of those two Senators online and Email them

I am not an immigration lawyer. I am just a citizen. However, after reading these posts and learning from my own experience, that is what I would do.

Please seek advice from a practicing US immigration lawyer who will guide you best and help you avoid mistakes that cause further delays.

Best wishes!

1 hour ago, Anzuu said:

Oklahoma US Senators are easy to reach by Email or by phone.

Senator Inhofe

https://www.inhofe.senate.gov/contact/email-jim

Senator Lankford 

https://www.lankford.senate.gov

Edited by JannaB
Typo

Timeline

JannaB 

Thank you so so much means  a lot to me ,you are really a great human being❤️❤️I will follow the instructions given by you and upload the police report again ,I thought of uploading the hard copy too ,,I will get that by Tuesday ,,

I am wondering do we need to delete the rejected documents and replace that with new one or simply we can just add the new one ,, last time without deleting the rejected AFP we just uploaded new AFP in add documents section .

My husband consulted with the lawyer too yesterday,,He is waiting for her answer ,

I am wondering how I got that rejected on 21st sept and your got approved on 19th sept ,,my case is already back for 140 days :( I am trying to get the email from AFP as well saying that the police report they gave is right and is accordance with the state govt reciprocal . I hope this will help me ,

My husband will send an email to senator tomorrow,,

Thanks a lot JannaB for you great help 

means a lot to me ,,

Lots of blessings🙏

7 minutes ago, Anzuu said:

JannaB 

Thank you so so much means  a lot to me ,you are really a great human being❤️❤️I will follow the instructions given by you and upload the police report again ,I thought of uploading the hard copy too ,,I will get that by Tuesday ,,

I am wondering do we need to delete the rejected documents and replace that with new one or simply we can just add the new one ,, last time without deleting the rejected AFP we just uploaded new AFP in add documents section .

My husband consulted with the lawyer too yesterday,,He is waiting for her answer ,

I am wondering how I got that rejected on 21st sept and your got approved on 19th sept ,,my case is already back for 140 days :( I am trying to get the email from AFP as well saying that the police report they gave is right and is accordance with the state govt reciprocal . I hope this will help me ,

My husband will send an email to senator tomorrow,,

Thanks a lot JannaB for you great help 

means a lot to me ,,

Lots of blessings🙏

US Senators don’t charge for their help.  An immigration lawyer will.  
NVC will fix duplicates.  Just submit electronic copy. Submit front and back, of course.  

Why scan and send the hard copy?  It’s basically identical?

Timeline

Oky sure JannaB I will do that ,,last time I directly submitted the digital one only the front page as it consist only one page that I got from the AFP ..

you mean we need to print out the electronic one and scan front and back page and submit to nvc ?I am not sure about it ,,

Thank you 

17 minutes ago, Anzuu said:

Oky sure JannaB I will do that ,,last time I directly submitted the digital one only the front page as it consist only one page that I got from the AFP ..

you mean we need to print out the electronic one and scan front and back page and submit to nvc ?I am not sure about it ,,

Thank you 

Yes.  That’s what I remember that we did.  We printed both sides; scanned both; sent both via internet to NVC..  Ordered hard copy, also, to come by regular mail and saved it in our file with all the other original documents needed for the immigration interview, eventually.  

Edited by JannaB

5 hours ago, JannaB said:

Yes.  That’s what I remember that we did.  We printed both sides; scanned both; sent both via internet to NVC..  Ordered hard copy, also, to come by regular mail and saved it in our file with all the other original documents needed for the immigration interview, eventually.  

You know how you can type a comment when you upload a document in CEAC? Do you think it would help if Anzuu/myself wrote something like "AFP Police Check format has changed, please see attached email from AFP?"

Timeline
5 hours ago, JannaB said:

Thanks again JannaB  sure I will do so ,,,but I am wondering digital one consists of only one page right ??If we print out Digital ‘will there be any information in AFP report at the back side as well or just the blank one ?

Um yea I am getting the hard one via regular mail ,

Thank you !!

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Chanel H. said:

You know how you can type a comment when you upload a document in CEAC? Do you think it would help if Anzuu/myself wrote something like "AFP Police Check format has changed, please see attached email from AFP?"

Yea even i am not aware of it Could you please let us know how to type a comment in CEAC when we upload a document??

ChanelB did you get an email from AFP saying AFP fomat has been changed ?? I am also trying to get email from AFP saying the one we have is the correct documents and so on so that I can attached along with the Police report 

pls let me know 

thank you 

10 minutes ago, Anzuu said:

Yea even i am not aware of it Could you please let us know how to type a comment in CEAC when we upload a document??

ChanelB did you get an email from AFP saying AFP fomat has been changed ?? I am also trying to get email from AFP saying the one we have is the correct documents and so on so that I can attached along with the Police report 

pls let me know 

thank you 

I emailed AFP and sent them a screenshot of the instructions that say to choose form #33. I asked them to confirm that following those instructions produced the correct document and that the one I have is correct, which they did. They did not confirm that the format had been changed. Definitely try emailing them, they responded to me in two days.

When you upload a document, you have to choose from a drop-down what type of document it is, and then on that screen you can also type a comment. Good luck!

Timeline

Thanks so much Chanel H ,I will do the same 

So you gonna send your AFP on Monday right ?you got same like as mine right ??would you mind letting me know how you gonna upload it like only digital one printed and scanned both side or you gonna send them hard copy as well ,last time I directly send them the one which was sent by AFP without scanning just the digital one only the front page as I dint see anything at the back ,,

My Afp is already rejected twice which is very frustrating ,,after a wait of 27 month my case was accepted by uscis and now having issue with AFP 🥲😰

We can send email to AFP in their regular email right ?

Please instruct and guide me as well after u upload your AFP on Ceac how you would do it ??

thanks again in advance I 

4 hours ago, Anzuu said:

Thanks so much Chanel H ,I will do the same 

So you gonna send your AFP on Monday right ?you got same like as mine right ??would you mind letting me know how you gonna upload it like only digital one printed and scanned both side or you gonna send them hard copy as well ,last time I directly send them the one which was sent by AFP without scanning just the digital one only the front page as I dint see anything at the back ,,

My Afp is already rejected twice which is very frustrating ,,after a wait of 27 month my case was accepted by uscis and now having issue with AFP 🥲😰

We can send email to AFP in their regular email right ?

Please instruct and guide me as well after u upload your AFP on Ceac how you would do it ??

thanks again in advance I 

Yes, I will send on Monday and I am going to upload the hardcopy, with the front and back scanned. I'll let you know how I go.

The email for AFP I used was the same one when they wrote to me. After doing the application online, they sent an email to me asking to clarify the spelling of the name, and I replyed to that asking for confirmation that the the #33 was correct.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Chanel H. said:

Yes, I will send on Monday and I am going to upload the hardcopy, with the front and back scanned. I'll let you know how I go.

The email for AFP I used was the same one when they wrote to me. After doing the application online, they sent an email to me asking to clarify the spelling of the name, and I replyed to that asking for confirmation that the the #33 was correct.

Thanks so much ChanelB

so you not gonna send the digital one right only the hard copy ,,oky i will send email to AFP in the same one  to get confirmation from them saying it’s the correct one ,Are you submitting your AFP for the first time ? And my husband even trying to get help from senator too let’s see how it’s goes ,,I heard in case of nvc error we can request for case expedite not sure though ,,

I pray you get your Dq at once ,,

Best wishes ChanelB

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.