131 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
I got my NOA2 on the 18th of may and still no sign of my case at the NVC.

I called almost everyday since then and they have most of the times, been very rude to me.

Yesterday I called and the guy told me to read the noa2 letter for him!!! Can you believe it????

My fiance got it, he sent me a pic of it, so I was able to get it, and while I was looking for it in my documents, and told him to wait a second he said sarcastically "you didnt receive anything, did you?" like I was lying to him!!!

He made me read it and then said the NVC could take up to 90 days to process my case, and no sign of it yet.

ARGHHHHHHH what´s going on with them??? And what the hell is this way of talking to us??

Its been 39 days. =(

Anyone else experiencing it??

Atleast you got a response...its been 7 weeks since i sent my stuff in , and since they cashed my check and i have no responses whatsoever

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleast you got a response...its been 7 weeks since i sent my stuff in , and since they cashed my check and i have no responses whatsoever

Byron, you´re waiting for the NOA2 or the NVC case #?

My NOA2 took 67 days...

But my NVC case # (which is RDJ - Rio de Janeiro) I dont have yet, I´ve been waiting for 40 days already, when it normally takes 1 to 2 weeks...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I got my NOA2 on the 18th of may and still no sign of my case at the NVC.

I called almost everyday since then and they have most of the times, been very rude to me.

Yesterday I called and the guy told me to read the noa2 letter for him!!! Can you believe it????

My fiance got it, he sent me a pic of it, so I was able to get it, and while I was looking for it in my documents, and told him to wait a second he said sarcastically "you didnt receive anything, did you?" like I was lying to him!!!

He made me read it and then said the NVC could take up to 90 days to process my case, and no sign of it yet.

ARGHHHHHHH what´s going on with them??? And what the hell is this way of talking to us??

Its been 39 days. =(

Anyone else experiencing it??

Vermont Service Center??? They might be alittle jammed up. I would call though. The VSC is normally pretty quick. Update your timeline. It helps with the stats.

Met Dec. 4 2006

1st visit to Russia - Jan. 23-30.

Engaged Jan. 24

CSC recieved and pending - NOA1 March 1

Touched- March 9 - recieved NOA1 hard copy in mail.

2nd visit - March 12 -27

Touched - May 23 (pleeeeeeeeeeeease)

APPROVED MAY 22 (On 5/25 I did the RFE trick and the CSC said it was approved 5/22. The dufus at USCIS was completely positive they were only working on Nov. 2006 petitions)

May 30th- Petition leaves CSC for NVC.

3rd visit - May 31 - August 31 ( If all goes well she will come home with me!!!)

Left NVC June 11th (I called everyday since 5/30 and they never recieved it??? Then on 6/13 I called and it was not only recieved but already sent to the embassy 6/11?? 

INTERVIEW 8/22

July 3rd-Recieved Packet

8/22 Interview was a sucess!!!

8/31 We arrive at JFK. Problem free entry.

10/26 Married!

1/15/08 Sent I-485

2/26 NOA

3/21 Biometrics Appointment

3/29 Received EAD Card

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
To inquire whether or not your case has left your service center, call:

USCIS: (800) 375-5283

1-English

2-Main Menu

2-Additional Evidence

4-Additional Evidence

2, 1-Enter your case number

Speak to a representative from your service center!

didnt work!!

I pressed all the numbers, and pressed my case number - tryed to press only the numbers, but it didnt work, then I pressed 922 for WAC + the numbers, but it didnt work as well...

How are we supposed to enter our case numbeR? :unsure:

It works for me. Yes, 922 would be for WAC and then the number. Then they repeat the number for you and you have to confirm by pressing 1.

2-7-07 - Married in Rome

I-129F/K3 Timeline

3-22-07 - Mailed to Chicago

3-30-07 - NOA1

6-08-07 - NOA2

6-14-07 - NOA2 Received in the mail

6-27-07 - NVC received our case

6-29-07 - Case forwarded to Naples, Italy

7-02-07 - Naples received our case

9-11-07 - Interview in Naples

9-13-07 - Arrived in the USA TOGETHER!!

AOS Timeline

9-15-07 - Mailed AOS to Chicago Lockbox

9-24-07 - NOAs generated

9-26-07 - NOAs received

10-01-07 - Biometrics appointment notice received

10-25-07 - Biometrics Appointment

Timeline
ok, I just talked to a lady at USCIS customer service and she said that the most recent and only information she has is my approval date...

I that I should call the nearer consulate...

just gets better! :blink:

I don't see any point whatsoever in talking to the USCIS customer service representatives. They don't know anything more than you would reading from your notice or email from CRIS.

Either try to get to an immigration officer from the service center servicing your case, or try DOS.

2-7-07 - Married in Rome

I-129F/K3 Timeline

3-30-07 - NOA1

6-08-07 - NOA2

AOS Timeline

9-24-07 - NOAs generated

9-26-07 - NOAs received

ok, I just talked to a lady at USCIS customer service and she said that the most recent and only information she has is my approval date...

I don't see any point whatsoever in talking to the USCIS customer service representatives. They don't know anything more than you would reading from your notice or email from CRIS.

Either try to get to an immigration officer from the service center servicing your case, or try DOS.

Anna, I called the 1-880-375-5283 and followed the numbers you told me, but after i dialed my case #, they said there were no operators available (I guess they work only till midday today) and then i was forwarded to the USCIS customer service...

do you think if i call again tomorrow I can get some more information??

Timeline

Anna, I called the 1-880-375-5283 and followed the numbers you told me, but after i dialed my case #, they said there were no operators available (I guess they work only till midday today) and then i was forwarded to the USCIS customer service...

do you think if i call again tomorrow I can get some more information??

Yes, I know. I'm getting the same message. I think you're right. I will try calling in the morning tomorrow, as well.

2-7-07 - Married in Rome

I-129F/K3 Timeline

3-30-07 - NOA1

6-08-07 - NOA2

AOS Timeline

9-24-07 - NOAs generated

9-26-07 - NOAs received

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just called the CSC on the 880 number, and I got a realll nice operator who told me that even though I was approved on may 18th, they only sent my petition to the NVC last week, so it must be getting there next week, tops...

He told me to calm down that nothing was going wrong, it´s everything fine, just they took some time to send, but it will be at the nvc soon =)

Soooooooooooooo happy!!!

Thank you Anna for giving me the numbers and ways of reaching an operator through the 880!!!

Do you know how to try DOS one?

Timeline
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just called the CSC on the 880 number, and I got a realll nice operator who told me that even though I was approved on may 18th, they only sent my petition to the NVC last week, so it must be getting there next week, tops...

He told me to calm down that nothing was going wrong, it´s everything fine, just they took some time to send, but it will be at the nvc soon =)

Soooooooooooooo happy!!!

Thank you Anna for giving me the numbers and ways of reaching an operator through the 880!!!

You're welcome! I called NVC today, and they said that they received our case yesterday!

Horray!

But the weird thing is that my husband will have to interview in Naples, Italy. Even though he is Polish, lives in Poland and speaks very little English and no Italian. His medical was also done in Poland already, at the suggestion of one of the consular officers in Krakow, saying that it will be valid for one year. But he might have to go through and pay for yet another one in Italy!

2-7-07 - Married in Rome

I-129F/K3 Timeline

3-30-07 - NOA1

6-08-07 - NOA2

AOS Timeline

9-24-07 - NOAs generated

9-26-07 - NOAs received

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Elmira,

The number to DOS is :

1 202 663 1225

Press 1, then press 0

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

http://travel.state.gov/visa/about/how/how_1463.html

That's the only information I know of at this time.

2-7-07 - Married in Rome

I-129F/K3 Timeline

3-30-07 - NOA1

6-08-07 - NOA2

AOS Timeline

9-24-07 - NOAs generated

9-26-07 - NOAs received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I called the NVC last night, and mine was sent to the consolate on Tuesday 6/27, so I am sure others will be going through, mine took 3 weeks to the day.

White slip (not a bona fide relationship)K1

Return to Washington 12-24-07

Married 2/23/2008 In Hong Kong

Filed K3 4/28/2009 (my husband had some issues with his Chinese visa)

CSC received May 1, 09

NOA1 May 6, 2009 (received in mail on 5-8)

Sent I29 May 9th, Received May 11th

NOA1 for I129 May 18th, 09

Received in mail on May 26th

I-130 Touch 8/14/2009, approved 9/1/09, 1129 touched 9-1,2,3, approved the 1st.

NOA2 for I-129 not received

Hong Kong Embassy received it on Sept 14th, 09

Packet 3 mailed out on Sept 22,09

I130 at NVC now

Received email Sep 23 about electronic processing for CR1

Packet 3 mailed on Sep 22, received on October 5th

Mailed packet 3 back 10-9 to Hong Kong, awaiting packet 4

Packet 4 mailed 10-15, Interview set for Nov 10th

In AP a little over a month

Got approval notice Dec 17th

Dropped passport off on 12-21

Received visa 12/24.

Flew to St Louis 12/29, now home.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.