emekus94

I-751 November 2020 filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Unshakable Faith said:

So very frustrated!

Package sent 11/30 and rejected 01/13.

I received an email from the lockbox today stating that they tried to charge my card and it was declined.

I called the bank because the money has been sitting there and they said my card was never charged (or attempted).  

The lockbox says our form will now be late and we have to add in our package why we didn't file in time!

My husband has been risking driving with an expired license and now we have to wait even longer because someone at USCIS must have punched the number in wrong or something!

I'm on the phone with USCIS now to see if they can just try to run it again!

They've said even if it's their error, we still have to resubmit.

Ugh.......

I'm going to resubmit tomorrow and will request an expedite based on USCIS error.

Our Journey:
04/19/2014- Met online
10/2014- Visited Nigeria and he proposed!!!! 
02/28/2015- Sent I-129F petition
03/05/2015- NOA1
09/2015- Visited Nigeria again!!!
10/28/2015- NOA2 (237 day wait at TSC)
11/13/2015- Sent to NVC
11/27/2015- Arrived at Embassy
06/2016- Third visit to Nigeria!
06/15/2016- Interview, given option to file I-601 waiver.
08/16/2016- Waiver submitted (no lawyer).
11/21/2016- Waiver approved with expedite.
01/2017- Embassy requested interview. 
04/2017- Fourth visit to Nigeria.  K1 officially denied. 
04/25/2017- NOA1 for 2nd K1.
07/27/2017- Case transferred to TSC.
11/17/2017- Case transferred back to CSC.
01/16/2018- NOA2!! (266 day wait)
03/08/2018- Interview (AP)
05/03/2018- VISA APPROVAL!!!
05/14/2018- Visa issued
05/18/2018- Visa picked up
05/25/2018- HE'S HOME!!! 💙💙💙

God has given me a great knowledgebase through research and other members here on VJ.  Please do not hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you! 

1 hour ago, Unshakable Faith said:

So very frustrated!

I received an email from the lockbox today stating that they tried to charge my card and it was declined.

I called the bank because the money has been sitting there and they said my card was never charged (or attempted).  

The lockbox says our form will now be late and we have to add in our package why we didn't file in time!

My husband has been risking driving with an expired license and now we have to wait even longer because someone at USCIS must have punched the number in wrong or something!

Did you get sorted with them?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey everyone! I live in New York and filed for removal of conditions on November 20th with the Arizona office. Still haven't received the receipt/case number. 

Good luck to you all!

13 hours ago, MariaUSA90 said:

I believe the online status would say rejected because .... And not case was received. Don't worry so much. It will all be okay! 

I'm WAC too. Welcome to the waiting game lol 

I saw another post that CA folks filed between mid 2020 got transferred to National Benefit Center for speeding up the process. I guess California center must be so behind. Since their backlog have been reduced, let's hope for the best for the rest of us.😅🥺

20 minutes ago, perucho22 said:

Hey everyone! I live in New York and filed for removal of conditions on November 20th with the Arizona office. Still haven't received the receipt/case number. 

Good luck to you all!

Delivered 21 Nov. I have called the service center like a crazy ex-gf and finally pin down the case number yesterday. Worth a try. 😅

Edited by AOSjuly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi everyone. We just called and found out that they cashed our money order and sent out the letter on the 13th of this week and got our case number! Our form was delivered 11/23/2020 so we were getting super worried. Hopefully everyone that are waiting get the good news soon as well!

Form Delivered 11/23/2020

Money Order Cashed 1/14/2021
NOA received: Not received as of yet, mailed out 1/13/2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, Unshakable Faith said:

So very frustrated!

Wait a minute-

First - extremely sad to hear this. Yours is certainly not the first thing we have heard got messed up

second - Did USCIS officially say they're rejecting your application for "incorrect fees?"
I.e. your entire package is being sent back and you're effectively going to be a January/February filer?

Timeline
20 hours ago, Unshakable Faith said:

They've said even if it's their error, we still have to resubmit.

Ugh.......

I'm going to resubmit tomorrow and will request an expedite based on USCIS error.

I actually thought u needed to wait for the old file to arrive first so you can use whatever paper they send to send the new one...
Someone correct me on this

but make sure u don't need something from the old file before the new one.

Also, send a check this time
I honestly will never give USCIS a credit card just because of this - limit the # of room they have to screw us over. They make mistakes all the time and we unfortunately get stuck with it, whether we like it or not.  

I wish you and hubby luck
So sorry to hear this setback!

Edited by emekus94

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

@Unshakable Faith sorry to hear about the package, but first try to find other ways to get to work. Here in AL, no excuses for expired DL. Think of the possible consequences for N-400 if caught. 

Hope you can fix this and no further delays.

Timeline
1 minute ago, ROC-AL said:

@Unshakable Faith sorry to hear about the package, but first try to find other ways to get to work. Here in AL, no excuses for expired DL. Think of the possible consequences for N-400 if caught. 

Hope you can fix this and no further delays.

Second this
the risk is too high right now with the way immigration stands
especially if the wait might be another 3/4 months

Could hubby carpool with friends? When my husband was without a license for a while and going to school, we did uber some days, and had friends come other days and get him and then help them offset costs with gas money
Would something like that work? Its a major inconvenience and can be costly, but I would look for alternatives

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What's the timeline to get an answer for biometrics? Any clue? I login into USCIS account again to add our current petition. How often should i check or is it luck of the draw with processing officer? As I remember it used to be around 30 days to get an answer in the mail. Trying not to check more than once a week 😋

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.