alexLS

N400 - Fort Lauderdale, FL (Oakland Park, FL)

68 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, alexLS said:

Krish, then it could be that the total days from all your trips are close to their limit of  15 months or something like that. Its under the continuous residence requirements. 

where did you exactly get this 15 months limit? As long as your trips are less than 6 months, they're fine and no such rule.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My case was received end of September, 2020.  On 5/20 my interview was finally scheduled for July.  Biometrics reuse notice on 1/20/21.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hello guys. I applied on January for Naturalization my case Case Was Received And A Receipt Notice Was Sent. I also received a biometrics reuse letter. My estimated completion time as of today 06/09 is 10 months which is a lot considering I applied 5 months ago. Does anyone has a better idea on when should I receive an appointment?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Sudan
Timeline
Hello everybody 

Interview  on Monday, August 02, 2021 
June 14, 2021 Interview Was Scheduled
June 1, 2021 We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time.
May 5, 2021 We scheduled you for a biometrics appointment
August 12, 2020 We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and mailed you a receipt notice

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys.  Quick update 

late August 2020 online filed. (Newark was my field office). 
original estimate was April 2021 for processing 

feb 2021 I got bio reuse notice 

moved to FL in may and changed my address.   Two weeks later they updated the site and a week after that I got notice that interview was scheduled.  Notice 6/15 and interview is 8/4   

Does Oakland Park ever do same day osth ceremonies? Maybe for folks who have early morning appts?

Thanks   

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi filed June 1st 2021 N400 this is my second filling first was deny at Miami location since I lived in Hollywood since then bought a house in Plantation so new location is Oakland Park office.

Got notice for resuse bio.

Fingers crossed

• 5 weeks later...

My journey is finally over.  Had my naturalization ceremony this morning.  Time was 7:15, got started at about 7:25 and was out of there by 7:40.  Good luck to everyone 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/23/2021 at 10:27 AM, ElGuapo88 said:

My journey is finally over.  Had my naturalization ceremony this morning.  Time was 7:15, got started at about 7:25 and was out of there by 7:40.  Good luck to everyone 

Congratulations !!!!  Was your interview and ceremony on same day?  Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.