MaureenH

How many days the embassy will send out the visa?

43 posts in this topic

It's "apostille", not apostlle. It replaced the red ribbon:

https://pia.gov.ph/news/articles/1022873

:)  

I-751

July 25, 2023 - Submitted ROC via USPS 

July 31, 2023 - Credit card charged

Aug 1, 2023 - Text confirmation with IOE number received

Aug 14, 2023 - 48-month extension letter received

Aug 23, 2023 - Biometrics appointment at Brooklyn ASC

I-485

July 2, 2020 - 1st AOS submission via USPS  | July 19, 2020 - Rejected package received due to "missing forms" | July 20, 2020 - Resubmitted AOS Package | July 26, 2020 - AOS received at Chicago lockbox via USPS

July 27, 2020 - USCIS online status: Case received

Aug 9, 2020 - Credit card was charged | Aug 13, 2020 - Received SMS confirmation from USCIS | Aug 17, 2020 - Received NOAs in the mail | Aug 21, 2020 - USCIS account updated to RFE (waiting for mail)

Aug 27, 2020 - Hard copy of RFIE received in the mail (I-864EZ rejected) | Aug 31, 2020 - Response to RFIE sent to NBC

Sept 9, 2020 - Response to RFIE received by USCIS | Sept. 22, 2020 - Received I-693 deficiency notice

Nov 21, 2020 - Date USCIS sent out biometrics appointment letter  | Nov. 28, 2020 - Received bio appointment letter

Dec 18, 2020 - Biometrics appointment completed in Brooklyn ASC | Dec. 19, 2020 - Case updated to fingerprints taken (I-485 and I-765) | Dec. 30, 2020 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Feb 25, 2021 - New card is being produced (EAD) | Feb. 26, 2021 - EAD and AP have been approved

Mar 3, 2021 - Combo card received | Mar. 5, 2021 - SSN card received

Aug 31, 2021 - Case updated online to interview has been scheduled | Sept 8, 2021 - Interview schedule received in the mail via USPS

Oct 5, 2021 - Scheduled interview | Oct 6, 2021 - Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Celebi said:

It's "apostille", not apostlle. It replaced the red ribbon:

https://pia.gov.ph/news/articles/1022873

:)  

Whatever... 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 7:54 PM, RandR16 said:

Hello does anyone knows the timeline for 221g after the submission of documents? My daughter just finished the interview, unfortunately they are asking for the US marriage certificate. Now I need to reschedule all my itinerary. I hope this will not take months. 

hi, my son got 221g as well, us embassy is asking for the original or certified true copy of my US marriage certificate. 

Just want to ask, did your daughter finally get the visa? 

On 10/3/2020 at 1:35 PM, MaureenH said:

We finally got the visa and now got the ticket and thanks God the DSWD permit to travel is not yet expired... I hope everything works.....

Hi! Does your kids finally arrived in US? We just got my daughters visa now I need to register to PDOS. I’m still trying to figure how to do this step. May I know how long will they send the original certificate after you register online? Thanks 😊 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Gekgek said:

Hi! Does your kids finally arrived in US? We just got my daughters visa now I need to register to PDOS. I’m still trying to figure how to do this step. May I know how long will they send the original certificate after you register online? Thanks 😊 

You will get a certificate on your email print it. It will take 3 weeks for the sticker. But you don’t have to wait for the sticker. The certificate from the email is enough.

3 hours ago, MaureenH said:

You will get a certificate on your email print it. It will take 3 weeks for the sticker. But you don’t have to wait for the sticker. The certificate from the email is enough.

Great! I thought we still need to wait for the original certificate. This they arrive in the US? How’s the trip? Thanks for the info.😊

My wife had her Interview on October 27 and it said issued on October 30. How will she know that it arrived at 2GO and that’s it’s ready to be picked up?

Timeline
On 10/31/2020 at 7:59 AM, Gekgek said:

Great! I thought we still need to wait for the original certificate. This they arrive in the US? How’s the trip? Thanks for the info.😊

They got here last 18th of October. And they’re doing good. Thanks

On 10/31/2020 at 8:40 PM, Grace29 said:

My wife had her Interview on October 27 and it said issued on October 30. How will she know that it arrived at 2GO and that’s it’s ready to be picked up?

She can check online or they will send her a text message

9 hours ago, MaureenH said:

They got here last 18th of October. And they’re doing good. Thanks

She can check online or they will send her a text message

Awesome! Happy for you. May I know what documents they brought in the airport? Did somebody accompanied them inside the airport while waiting for departure? And did they allow you to go inside the airport when they arrived in US airport?thanks. 

Timeline
On 11/3/2020 at 11:29 PM, Gekgek said:

Awesome! Happy for you. May I know what documents they brought in the airport? Did somebody accompanied them inside the airport while waiting for departure? And did they allow you to go inside the airport when they arrived in US airport?thanks. 

My sister still went to dswd to get a permit to travel, she showed them the visa and ticket. And  they need to get a city government health clearance. I just waited at the baggage claim area. 

My wife got her packet one week after the CEAC status was changed to Issued. Now that she has her passport back, is she allowed to open the plastic envelope to take her passport out? I assume the answer is yes but I thought I read that you aren’t supposed to open the envelope until you arrive in the US when it is handed to an immigration officer. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Grace29 said:

My wife got her packet one week after the CEAC status was changed to Issued. Now that she has her passport back, is she allowed to open the plastic envelope to take her passport out? I assume the answer is yes but I thought I read that you aren’t supposed to open the envelope until you arrive in the US when it is handed to an immigration officer. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

It only applies to fiancee visa I guessed. When I got my packet as fiancée they gave me a sealed envelope that says do not open. But my kids visa don’t have  that sealed on they’re packet they got they’re passport and some documents but it’s not sealed. You have to get your passport to apply for CFO. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Grace29 said:

Spouse visas typically epackets and everything is transferred back to the US electronically. No more "do not open" envelope 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.