Jmeleecur

Algeria

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Curious if anyone recently had an interview scheduled at the embassy in Algeria since they've begun resuming visa services?

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 9/15/2020 at 2:56 PM, Jmeleecur said:

Curious if anyone recently had an interview scheduled at the embassy in Algeria since they've begun resuming visa services?

Hey,

nothing new so far, on the last Monthly statistics visas, the US embassy issued only 2 visas (IR1/CR1). Very frustrating ☹️when did you get you DQ? 

Timeline

Nothing as of yet for us too. We were DQ’d March 16th. I can’t imagine we would be far behind on the list to get an interview once things started up again. So I really have no idea what they are/aren’t processing in the Embassy right now. 

Timeline

Let’s stay strong, keep praying and keep us updated about the whole situation, 

according the the Us embassy website, they are still dealing with “re-issuing” fiancé / DV visas, nothing about Spouses visa so far. 

Timeline
20 hours ago, TamTom said:

Hey,

nothing new so far, on the last Monthly statistics visas, the US embassy issued only 2 visas (IR1/CR1). Very frustrating ☹️when did you get you DQ? 

Super frustrating, but hopefully soon there will be some more movement. We were DQ'd in May.

18 hours ago, Kani2015 said:

Nothing as of yet for us too. We were DQ’d March 16th. I can’t imagine we would be far behind on the list to get an interview once things started up again. So I really have no idea what they are/aren’t processing in the Embassy right now. 

I don't think you guys will be far down the list at all once they start scheduling! ❤️

1 hour ago, TamTom said:

Let’s stay strong, keep praying and keep us updated about the whole situation, 

according the the Us embassy website, they are still dealing with “re-issuing” fiancé / DV visas, nothing about Spouses visa so far. 

Yes, we all just have to continue to stay strong & patient. We'll get there!

Timeline

Was just DQ'd today. InshaAllah we won't be far behind you all. 

• Spoiler

• Met 09/2016
    • Engaged 11/2016
    • Moved to Algiers, Algeria 03/17/2017
    • Married in Algeria 07/26/2017
    • Decided to relocate back to the US in 08/2018
    • Currently still living in Algeria as of 09/20/2018
    • Mailed petition to FL to be sent by friend to USCIS 09/23/2018
    • Petition sent to Chicago Lockbox 09/27/2018
    • USPS shows Petition delivered to Chicago Lockbox 09/29/2018

Timeline
20 hours ago, Kani2015 said:

Agree with both of you. We will get through this, inshaAllah. I’m hopeful these coming months will be filled with good news and reunions. Just one day at a time. 

InshAllah, we got this 💪

3 minutes ago, dzmichellebkt said:

Was just DQ'd today. InshaAllah we won't be far behind you all. 

Ohh yay! Congrats, even though we're at a stand still it's a relief to have the DQ ☺️ We'll all hear something soon, InshAllah

Timeline

Please Guys, there is a spreadsheet to fill with your DQ date, interview Date.... 

I want to share this with you, because I feel that's helpful to have an idea about what’s going on and it’s a bit of hope as well.  

I appreciate. Stay safe and positive 🙏

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hello VJ family,

just checking on you guys. Hope everyone is healthy and safe.

any news from the embassy so far?

thanks

Timeline
8 hours ago, TamTom said:

Hello VJ family,

just checking on you guys. Hope everyone is healthy and safe.

any news from the embassy so far?

thanks

No news for us yet 😞

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 12/1/2020 at 7:10 PM, Jmeleecur said:

No news for us yet 😞

Same here, still waiting to here for our interview.

We were waiting to get an interview date back in March before they shut down. Praying everyone hears back soon. 

tKAvm5.png

• 3 months later...
Timeline

Hello! Everyone hope you guys are doing well! Any news? Have anyone been scheduled for interview yet? we were DQ in July and nothing yet! 😣

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.