I.A

Update on interviews in Pakistan

274 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 10/7/2020 at 11:33 AM, Skull78000 said:

When did you message ?

When was your DQ? Even though they have been doing interviews, they never give straight answer. I think Pakistan started doing IR/CR interviews in September. 

K-1 Visa process (I'm the USC [M])

Sent packet: October 21, 2019

USCIS Received package: October 22, 2019
Notification in text/email: October 30, 2019
Mail received from USCIS: November 09, 2019
USCIS Approved I-129F Petition: May 06, 2020

event.png

Timeline
44 minutes ago, imsan said:

When was your DQ? Even though they have been doing interviews, they never give straight answer. I think Pakistan started doing IR/CR interviews in September. 

My dq was end of April ..

45 minutes ago, imsan said:

Yeah they started doing spouse interviews. It says on their website as well.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

My dq was end of April ..

Yeah they started doing spouse interviews. It says on their website as well.

I don't think they are ready for your interview yet. Most likely, they may be doing Feb DQs. Wait for 2-3 months. Your turn will come. Keep contacting embassy once a month if you want.

event.png

Timeline
46 minutes ago, imsan said:

I don't think they are ready for your interview yet. Most likely, they may be doing Feb DQs. Wait for 2-3 months. Your turn will come. Keep contacting embassy once a month if you want.

Someone who was DQ March 17 got their interview schudeled for November ..  theyre way past febuary. March 16 and 17 dq people got their interviews.

Edited by Skull78000

Timeline
2 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Someone who was DQ March 17 got their interview schudeled for November ..  theyre way past febuary. March 16 and 17 dq people got their interviews.

Okay seems like you will get your interview email in 1-2 months then.

event.png

16 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

My sister in law just came back from her interview. Like everyone else they told her everything is good. Nothing to worry about. Gave a paper on how she wants to recieve her passport just message us and we ll send it you will get it in 2 weeks..

Good to know! What was her dq?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Feb 14. Her interview was April 6 got cancelled so. It was schudeled for today.. btw any updates did anyone else recieve interview who was dq? Or theyre still on march..

They are still in march. I know someone personally who has DQ March 24 they got interview for November 30. So April DQ will be December and so forth. Just worried about people who's DQ was in September. This way there interview is gonna be April next year? this will be too late. Anyway, good thing they started interviews again. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

My sister in law just came back from her interview. Like everyone else they told her everything is good. Nothing to worry about. Gave a paper on how she wants to recieve her passport just message us and we ll send it you will get it in 2 weeks..

whats her status on CEAC?
Did she have travel history?

Timeline
Just now, Skull78000 said:

It says admenstrive processing .

And no . No travel history .

They gave a form on how she wants to recieve her passport . She emailed them and they replied the same minute Okay. 

inshallah that good news. next day it should be issued

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.