Ladooz

Mumbai Consulate Interview - IR1/CR1

1,239 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, InsPol said:

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, just wanted to know the status of the interview process. My DQ is 5th Sept 2020 and waiting for IL. Not sure when we will hear from the NVC regarding interview. Anyone who got IL recently or know which month DQ's are getting IL?. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

The are working on April 2020 -DQ’s

On 1/1/2021 at 10:56 AM, Anynonmus said:

If someone already have a visitor visa, can that person travel to USA? 

My wife has tourist visa and she has traveled to USA twice.

She usually travels through Etihad because immigration for US is done in Abu Dhabi. Our thought process was that if they were to reject her entry into USA they would do it at Abu Dhabi itself and she would have to travel just 3 hours to get back to Delhi. So you can definitely try it out. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Till april 15 for CR1/ IR1 and all those who took part in the lawsuit got interview till april 22

I want to know regarding  above post. What lawsuit are you referring to? Our DQ is April 24th 2019. Still waiting for IL.

Timeline
On 1/6/2021 at 10:19 AM, InsPol said:

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, just wanted to know the status of the interview process. My DQ is 5th Sept 2020 and waiting for IL. Not sure when we will hear from the NVC regarding interview. Anyone who got IL recently or know which month DQ's are getting IL?. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I got DQ'd in May and I'm still waiting for IL.

Timeline

Passport office PCC and Indian police PCC are different or same ? At the time of interview we have to carry both or only Passport office PCC works ? 

Mine DQ April 18th, As per attorney lawyer NVC is currently scheduling IL for March end month DQ

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, Garry81 said:

Passport office PCC and Indian police PCC are different or same ? At the time of interview we have to carry both or only Passport office PCC works ? 

Mine DQ April 18th, As per attorney lawyer NVC is currently scheduling IL for March end month DQ

you need to get pcc from PSK. 

Only pcc issued by psk is valid.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Anynonmus said:

What is the difference between regional passport office and passport seva Kendra? 

PSK is responsible now for all Passport related matters in India. Its centralised system. 

if you get PCC from regional passport service. It wont be a valid document for US immigration 

you need to apply for it online on psk website. 

book appointment there and need to go in person. 

you will get your pcc within two weeks. 

5 hours ago, AP-1 said:

PSK is responsible now for all Passport related matters in India. Its centralised system. 

if you get PCC from regional passport service. It wont be a valid document for US immigration 

you need to apply for it online on psk website. 

book appointment there and need to go in person. 

you will get your pcc within two weeks. 

I think so I get the that one , from website book appointment and then they sent to the local police station after that, police men came to our house for the verification then will get the PCC from passport office. 

is that the one is right? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Anynonmus said:

I think so I get the that one , from website book appointment and then they sent to the local police station after that, police men came to our house for the verification then will get the PCC from passport office. 

is that the one is right? 

Yes. Thats the correct one

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

NVC accepted a police certificate from the regional office for my case.   the police certificate was issued from the state government..  Will this be ok?  Is it up to the CO to decide?

Please and Thank You.

Edited by PTA petitioner

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.