Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, TonyK said:

thanks! tho I got my 18 month extension at this point (9/30). 

(I asked the question a month ago on 9/1)

congrats hope i will received mine soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, Alexmat1 said:

I submitted my application on 11th, it was received 14th, but I still havent received  a receipt number or I-797. I called up USCIS and gave the A number and they said no I-751 is in their system. They said it should take 15 days max from the day they receive to generate a receipt number. I submitted a fee waiver, but they said that shouldnt delay things. I am worried if its lost at Lock box. My USPS tracking shows it was delivered to lock box on 14th.

Anyone in similar situation ? Any advises  ?

Yes, we submitted on the 16th and it was received on the 19th. We have not received any notice neither by text or e-mail. USPS shows it was delivered on the 19th. I called my bank today to ask if the cashiers check was cashed and the girl told me is showing “pending”, I don’t know what that means, I was going to ask but I got disconnected from the call. I will call my bank tomorrow again and I will also call USCIS....Praying for all of us in the same situation so we have a positive outcome with no delays!

6 minutes ago, jean Baptiste A said:

I have a proposition to whom it may concern. can we reorganize the spreadsheet by "Original visa type" so all the same types are grouped together?

thanks. I think it will help follow the timeline better. 

thank you guys. I am still waiting for my check to be cashed so nervous here.

Hi,

Actually I groupe by Service Center and then by Visa Type within the same service center.  Because I don't think the difference between visa types are not going to affect the processing time as much as the difference between service center. Especially all these services center have very diffirent processing time regardless the visa type.

So I sort them by Service center in order to provide a better insight. (Ex:  I would want to know someone who is in my service center, even if it is a different visa type rather than someone with a B2 visa living in California whose petition is being processed by another service center far away)

What do you think?

Edited by frank19910210

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

5 minutes ago, frank19910210 said:

Hi,

Actually I groupe by Service Center and then by Visa Type within the same service center.  Because I don't think the difference between visa types are not going to affect the processing time as much as the difference between service center. Especially all these services center have very diffirent processing time regardless the visa type.

So I sort them by Service center in order to provide a better insight. (Ex:  I would want to know someone who is in my service center, even if it is a different visa type rather than someone with a B2 visa living in California whose petition is being processed by another service center far away)

What do you think?

You are smart. I think it work better that way.

Just now, jean Baptiste A said:

You are smart. I think it work better that way.

Sure sure haha. I am glad that you agree with me. 

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Good morning y’all, we sent our package on September 14th (I was all mixed up with dates because my lovely husband mailed it) by USPS and USCIS Arizona Lockbox received it on September 16th. I did not hear anything from them until yesterday afternoon, I got this text message “USCIS:  Your case was received. Receipt # MSC********. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) to follow in mail. Msg & Data rates may apply. DO NOT REPLY....My husband is the immigrant and I’m the citizen doing all paperwork for him lol...

I don’t know why it took them so long, even to cash my check, which was cashed yesterday as well. I hope that the notice is not a RFE🥺🥺🥺 we will see when I get the notice, Hopefully we will get it soon since we had a change of address which I know it will delay any mail sent from them😏😏

I hope for all of you to have a speedy and smooth journey in removing conditions on your GC. 

My Wifes the Immigrant and I do all the work also... just the way it is. Thats not a RFE its your receipt with your 18 month extension on his Greencard. Please fill out our Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qxXZIxr2N7TtyEx8adtSQ2D9Z9GuG7fmjXc0sZMAAt8/edit#gid=0 so we all can keep track of progress. Welcome to the Sept 2020 Filers Club

Edited by Bob in Boston

1 hour ago, Mercy619 said:

Good morning y’all, we sent our package on September 14th (I was all mixed up with dates because my lovely husband mailed it) by USPS and USCIS Arizona Lockbox received it on September 16th. I did not hear anything from them until yesterday afternoon, I got this text message “USCIS:  Your case was received. Receipt # MSC********. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) to follow in mail. Msg & Data rates may apply. DO NOT REPLY....My husband is the immigrant and I’m the citizen doing all paperwork for him lol...

I don’t know why it took them so long, even to cash my check, which was cashed yesterday as well. I hope that the notice is not a RFE🥺🥺🥺 we will see when I get the notice, Hopefully we will get it soon since we had a change of address which I know it will delay any mail sent from them😏😏

I hope for all of you to have a speedy and smooth journey in removing conditions on your GC. 

Form I-797 is the 18 month extension letter 

8 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

My hubby case transfered to National Benefit Center, letter was received yesterday 10/01/20. 

They give a reason or just because we can? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bob in Boston said:

They give a reason or just because we can? 

The letter says, we have completed a preliminary review of the application or petition ( your case) list above. As part of the standard processing, we transfered your case to the USCIS office listed below that have jurisdiction over your case. The will notify you in writing when they make a decision on your case or if they need additional information.

44 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

The letter says, we have completed a preliminary review of the application or petition ( your case) list above. As part of the standard processing, we transfered your case to the USCIS office listed below that have jurisdiction over your case. The will notify you in writing when they make a decision on your case or if they need additional information.

Thanks, thought maybe they would have gave you a reason

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bob in Boston said:

Thanks, thought maybe they would have gave you a reason

I thought so too, but I know how USCIS operates 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.