jin2x

Devorce but i reported my married in the Phil.

14 posts in this topic

hello guy's I have some question ,maybe some over have been experience , i'm devorced now here in the U.S but our married was reported in the Philippines way back. I have one friend who told me recently she said she read some furom  that If i reported my married in the Philippines, they couldn't get any fiance or file any fiancee visa unless they gonna  file anulled in the Phil.  Is it true ? do they need signature for both of us ? And how much it cost and how long it take to process? Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Moved to the PI forum, from Off Topic- The topic is country specific.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

2 hours ago, jin2x said:

hello guy's I have some question ,maybe some over have been experience , i'm devorced now here in the U.S but our married was reported in the Philippines way back. I have one friend who told me recently she said she read some furom  that If i reported my married in the Philippines, they couldn't get any fiance or file any fiancee visa unless they gonna  file anulled in the Phil.  Is it true ? do they need signature for both of us ? And how much it cost and how long it take to process? Thanks 

Can you be more specific please.

Is this for you that you want to file a K1? If so are you a US Citizen?

5 minutes ago, jin2x said:

My x he  file k1 visa to get another slave in the Phil. But I wonder if he can get since i reported our married. Plus i did report him to the cfo after he file k1

He can do another K1 in Philippines. US pretty much don't care about Philippines laws on marriage.

He can't get married in Philippines, until he get an annulment, but I doubt he would go this route anyways.

Edited by Allovertheworld

5 minutes ago, Allovertheworld said:

He can do another K1 in Philippines. US pretty much don't care about Philippines laws on marriage.

He can't get married in Philippines, until he get an annulment, but I doubt he would go this route anyways.

I did reported him tho after he file the k1 i wrote the embassy as well. Coz my x was verbal znd imotional abused plus his not looking gor wife he was just looking for his slave and very controlling you couldn't even buy foods that you like even its your own money . Do you think they let him get another woman after i email the cfo and embassy?

12 minutes ago, jin2x said:

I did reported him tho after he file the k1 i wrote the embassy as well. Coz my x was verbal znd imotional abused plus his not looking gor wife he was just looking for his slave and very controlling you couldn't even buy foods that you like even its your own money . Do you think they let him get another woman after i email the cfo and embassy?

Yes I do.

40 minutes ago, Allovertheworld said:

I mean your information reported to USEM and or CFO will have zero impact on him doing another K1's Visa.

Well... before we came to the u.s we have ceminar and that was the cfo. Cfo is all about abused ,verbal imotional and physical, the woman may passed the interview but definately denied in cfo.  When we process our divorce  he was telling me that he want's me to pay all his expenses when he went to the Phil. From the lauggage his plane ticket ,hotel  and when he bought a flowers when i was in the philippines. long story short he was saying too the he just get me to the poorest country . but now he will  get another pinay to fool and be his slave's . I tell all my story since i came here in the U.S

Edited by jin2x

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, jin2x said:

Ok , how do i move just copy paste? Sorry i'm not good at it 😊

Sorry for the late reply. I already moved the thread. Just keep replying here as you have been. 

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

9 hours ago, jin2x said:

What do you mean you do?  It means his blocklist

Odds are he will be able to get through the entire process without an issue.  Your complaint may be looked at but they don't know if he or you was the abusive one.  It is your word against his so the CO will do their job but odds are your complaint will not change anything.  They will not ask the US citizen for a CENOMAR so as long as he has a divorce from you he is free to file again.  It doesnt matter if his marriage to you was recorded in the Philippines or not.  The US will recognize the divorce.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.