Angelinaaa

Ciudad Juarez interviews ???

442 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 3:44 PM, Babu Frik said:

I've been trying to track things but it seems a little crazy right now,  looks like there's a mix of old cases,  and trying to keep up with where they left off. I did see 2 for October 2020. I was hoping they would do October this month and we'd hear something in January,  but they might take a while to get through October.  

Either way,  looks like we should be getting interviews by early spring

I'm 2 weeks after you,  so I'll be watching. 

have you received anything? I've been seeing that November 2020 cases are getting interviews. Well IR1 separated cases. I saw someone with the same CC as me with an interview . I checked but i still have nothing :( . What about you ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jennifer Meza said:

have you received anything? I've been seeing that November 2020 cases are getting interviews. Well IR1 separated cases. I saw someone with the same CC as me with an interview . I checked but i still have nothing :( . What about you ? 

oo, I haven't seen any of that.

Last I saw they were still giving appointments to people who got expedites in Nov..

Seems like instead of going by CC they're doing people who have been waiting the longest.

I'm less than 2 months away from converting to IR1

Where are you checking? I've been looking at the facebook groups, but not so much lately because it's mainly people on their way to juarez.

Timeline
On 1/23/2022 at 10:34 PM, Babu Frik said:

All the cases I've seen have that got interviews have been IR1

Yep it’s been like that for a while, seems like you might be getting your interview soon if the trends are lining up 

Timeline
On 1/28/2022 at 7:59 AM, Liz89 said:

I called yesterday and I got my appointment for March 10th, still waiting for the email confirmation 

Out of curiosity did you call the consulate? I’ve tried but no options besides overviews 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Moondaze said:

Out of curiosity did you call the consulate? I’ve tried but no options besides overviews 

If your case is still at the NVC the consulate won't be able to help you with anything, after the consulate has been sent your case people have often gotten their appointment date sooner than the email, that doesn't mean the date got sent sooner, but emails seem to be delayed for some reason, some people have had as little as 1 week to prepare.

Timeline
On 1/19/2022 at 12:30 PM, Jennifer Meza said:

citados al consulado FB page. There is at least 5 or 6 people that have posted that they are getting their interviews for FEB 18 and 11. one just posted 45 mins ago that FP April 2019 CC nov 27 interview feb 11, 2022. My CC is NOV 5, 2020, but haven't received anything :( 

Hi - I'm no where near with CC as my case is just now being submitted to NVC. But have you tried calling Juarez at all. I see in the FB groups they share the phone # to Juarez where they can talk to a live person. Maybe post on there that you are looking for that phone # or just do a search for it with in those groups. Some say they call every couple of days to almost everyday and it does not effect your case to call that many times. Some have also said they got their appt with a lot quicker notification, rather than waiting. They get at least 2-3 weeks advanced notification of their appt instead of waiting for the email/letter and then only having a week to prepare. Anyway good luck!!

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Waitingfor10 said:

Hi - I'm no where near with CC as my case is just now being submitted to NVC. But have you tried calling Juarez at all. I see in the FB groups they share the phone # to Juarez where they can talk to a live person. Maybe post on there that you are looking for that phone # or just do a search for it with in those groups. Some say they call every couple of days to almost everyday and it does not effect your case to call that many times. Some have also said they got their appt with a lot quicker notification, rather than waiting. They get at least 2-3 weeks advanced notification of their appt instead of waiting for the email/letter and then only having a week to prepare. Anyway good luck!!

that's only after your case has been sent to Juarez, they won't know anything about it if it's still at NVC

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

that's only after your case has been sent to Juarez, they won't know anything about it if it's still at NVC

Correct. I’m assuming Maria’s case is at Juarez already.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:40 PM, Jennifer Meza said:

wow!!! Congrats!!! I know it's been a long wait! Good Luck!!!

Yes 4 years since the start date. Thank you. 

22 hours ago, Moondaze said:

Yes called a week ago, and yesterday received my confirmation letter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.