Angelinaaa

Ciudad Juarez interviews ???

442 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 minutes ago, GBauZal said:

Does anyone know what this means? The message states “case expedited to post per nvc request.”

we have never applied for an expedite. Our DQ date is June 02 2020. We saw numerous appointments scheduled for this with July and august 2020 dates so I thought we got skipped over. We just received that message this morning.

anyone else get something like this?

1694C174-BE81-4565-80AC-3AB427A6A473.jpeg

A lot of people are getting this that had case closed in previous months but never got an interview.

It should mean that your case is getting sent to the consulate.

Timeline
On 8/11/2021 at 12:21 PM, GBauZal said:

Does anyone know what this means? The message states “case expedited to post per nvc request.”

we have never applied for an expedite. Our DQ date is June 02 2020. We saw numerous appointments scheduled for this with July and august 2020 dates so I thought we got skipped over. We just received that message this morning.

looks like your interview will be assigned soon, check your email!

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Timeline
On 8/11/2021 at 1:21 PM, GBauZal said:

I saw some people started getting cancellations emails, have you gotten anything after this?

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Angel17sa said:

So is the NVC working on cases that completed in 2021 now? 😲 

if you're referring to the screenshot, that's the date the message was sent.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

if you're referring to the screenshot, that's the date the message was sent.

Im referring to a FB post screenshot that was sent to one of the whatsapp groups I follow. I dont have facebook. But post said her case completed Feb 2021 and her appointment is Sept 2nd. Both in US. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Angel17sa said:

Im referring to a FB post screenshot that was sent to one of the whatsapp groups I follow. I dont have facebook. But post said her case completed Feb 2021 and her appointment is Sept 2nd. Both in US. 

Sounds like an expedite.

They had been working on August.

I saw one person yesterday that said they have cc Sept 2020 and got an interview, but didn't see anyone else, so I'm a little skeptical.

We should start seeing more next week.

There were cancellations going out this week because some people got expedite emails in error.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

Sounds like an expedite.

I saw one person yesterday that said they have cc Sept 2020 and got an interview, but didn't see anyone else, so I'm a little skeptical.

There were cancellations going out this week because some people got expedite emails in error.

It was one of those non requested edpedites. Well I guess she was lucky it wasnt cancelled lol

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

Sounds like an expedite.

IMG-20210818-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20210818-WA0009.jpg

Timeline

saw an interview date assigned to a CC Jul 2019 👍

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

saw an interview date assigned to a CC Jul 2019 👍

they come through here and there, some of them were the ones that received the expedite email 2 weeks ago.

I haven't seen general appointments coming out yet, waiting to see if they're going to get started on September 

Timeline

Has anyone gotten missing vaccines before the medical?

I hear they make you get them anyway, but it would be a lot cheaper to get them before hand.

Edited by Babu Frik

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Angel17sa said:

I hope this is an advancement my status shows In Transit on NVC website 🙂 CC Sept 2019. Has there been any updates recently?? 

that means it's on its way to Juarez, some people have mentioned that it's stayed that way for a while and they called Juarez to get their appointment.

Things seems at a stand still for the way it was going prior, looks like they're only doing older cases now, it might be because the fiscal year is ending.

Timeline
On 9/7/2021 at 11:22 AM, Angel17sa said:

I hope this is an advancement my status shows In Transit on NVC website 🙂 CC Sept 2019. Has there been any updates recently?? 

this sounds like good news, is your email updating on ceac?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.