Angelinaaa

Ciudad Juarez interviews ???

442 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, trac3rt said:

Not really... It really varies. Are you or the beneficiary waiting in the US? Did you receive receive the "120" or "60" days email notification? If that is a "no" to both questions, there is a high change you will get an interview sometime this months or next.

If the answer is "yes" to both questions, then you're in the same ship as me and that ship is going nowhere at the moment. I've been waiting since November 2019.

No, my beneficiary is outside of the U.S. and has never been to the U.S., and I have never received a 60 or 120 day email.  Hopefully I do soon. I just find it weird there are people getting interviews scheduled with a DQ as far out as May 28th when I DQ'd the 22nd. We will see.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
20 minutes ago, ROC100 said:

No, my beneficiary is outside of the U.S. and has never been to the U.S., and I have never received a 60 or 120 day email.  Hopefully I do soon. I just find it weird there are people getting interviews scheduled with a DQ as far out as May 28th when I DQ'd the 22nd. We will see.

Yeah, they go by month. Looks like they're pulling at random from the May 2020 bucket at the moment, so probably soon.

9 hours ago, ROC100 said:

We are around the same boat! Husband and I are together in the US waiting for apportionment in Juarez. We became DQ June 02 2020. It’s so hard waiting for an appointment when it seems just around the corner.

14 hours ago, GBauZal said:

We are around the same boat! Husband and I are together in the US waiting for apportionment in Juarez. We became DQ June 02 2020. It’s so hard waiting for an appointment when it seems just around the corner.

Not really... but our DQ dates are pretty close.

Has anyone heard of any newly assigned interviews?

On 7/12/2021 at 10:00 AM, trac3rt said:

Not really... It really varies. Are you or the beneficiary waiting in the US? Did you receive receive the "120" or "60" days email notification? If that is a "no" to both questions, there is a high change you will get an interview sometime this months or next.

If the answer is "yes" to both questions, then you're in the same ship as me and that ship is going nowhere at the moment. I've been waiting since November 2019.

Oh wow! This is good to know because I've been DQ Feb 2020. Our timeline are very similar. I believe they are prioritizing those who didn't need a waiver and are apart. Please keep us posted on when you get an interview, I'm going to search for someone who is similar but DQ before you to see if they have any updates. This has been a very long journey. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Angel17sa said:

Any recent updates?? 🥲

I've been checking the last 2 weeks and things seem to have slowed down, maybe it's due to summer vacations.

Last I saw they were doing May for CR1/IR1

I'm worried Delta could slow things down too if it gets worse.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

I've been checking the last 2 weeks and things seem to have slowed down, maybe it's due to summer vacations.

Last I saw they were doing May for CR1/IR1

I'm worried Delta could slow things down too if it gets worse.

Oh ok. I dont have FB. But Im on some whats app groups and they r saying some stuff about CC 2019 being skipped. And how ppl have complained to nvc. This is what i have heard not sure how to it is. Soo im wondering how true it is. 🤨

Timeline
1 minute ago, Angel17sa said:

Oh ok. I dont have FB. But Im on some whats app groups and they r saying some stuff about CC 2019 being skipped. And how ppl have complained to nvc. This is what i have heard not sure how to it is. Soo im wondering how true it is. 🤨

Yes some of us have seen that as well, it depends on the situation.

If you are together with your spouse in the US and or needed a waiver, those seem to be going slower.

No idea what's going on with why 2019 is left behind.

Last I heard, they were assigning quite a few appointments for people who DQ'd in May 2020. But there is still quite a few that have not received an appointment that DQ'd in may, including myself. it seems to have slowed down hopefully soon they'll start kicking off again.

Edited by ROC100

Timeline

31 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

Someone just posted this morning.

Cc Mayo 22, 2020

IR1 juntos en 🇺🇲

Cita Agosto 2, 2021!!

This is some bull... they should do some cases from 2019 from time to time. Like, at least 20-30% of the cases, not just one or two cases a month.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.