Angelinaaa

Ciudad Juarez interviews ???

442 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Two weeks a got an email saying that they checked my case and that I wont need an interview and I just need to turn in some papers to the consulate in Juarez (medical, police certificate, fill out my DS260 again, bring passport and money) have any if you heard about this new procedure? 
thanks 

Timeline
6 hours ago, ROC100 said:

@Beatriz and Luis 

I have never heard of that. What is your DQ date?

Not sure, this is a second interview, I had an approved waiver last year, so not sure of what’s going to happen once I turn in the papers

Timeline
2 hours ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Not sure, this is a second interview, I had an approved waiver last year, so not sure of what’s going to happen once I turn in the papers

that makes sense, looks like you just needed to overcome the denial, good luck :D 

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 2/8/2021 at 1:50 AM, Beatriz and Luis said:

Hello! 
i just got my appointment for March 22nd. I called on friday and they offered me that date. I am going for a follow up interview that was originally scheduled for march 31st 2020. 
My waver was approved last year at the end of January. 
does anyone here has experience with  follow up appointments? I got a letter last year saying I need a new medical exam, fill up the DS-260 and thats it. 

If you guys have any recommendations on a follow up appointment please let me know. I’ll really appreciate it :)

What number did you call? I called 656 344 3003 but that number doesn't work

Timeline
5 minutes ago, StarSeed1 said:

Are you calling from

Mexico? Or from the US? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, StarSeed1 said:

If you’re calling from the US call +17032494628

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
10 minutes ago, StarSeed1 said:

That's a Mexican number so if you are not in Mexico, or you are in Mexico and dialing from a US mobile phone, you need to dial +526563443003.  Or from a landline in the US: 011-52-656-344-3003.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Yes im calling from US, i called this number but I can't reach a live person. What options should I press?

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

I was able to reach an agent but they said they had no info for K1s and she transferred me to a different department but that went to a machine. Hopefully they call us soon

Timeline
12 hours ago, Rick1955 said:

No expedite; I was a direct consular filer so when the NVC started scheduling appointments there were appointments available to me.

thanks for sharing, good luck!

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Timeline

My visa was approved today!!!!

I drooped off my documents yesterday’s and today i shows as issued on the CEAC website!! Been waiting for it since 2016, i feel beyond happy and grateful!!!

good luck to everyone out there who are still going through this process, stay positive and have faith!!!!

Best wishes 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.