Angelinaaa

Ciudad Juarez interviews ???

442 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 hours ago, In4theJourney said:

Have you received an interview? 

Nope. Theyre in May/June 2019. My case closed Jan 2020.

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Timeline

Hello! 
i just got my appointment for March 22nd. I called on friday and they offered me that date. I am going for a follow up interview that was originally scheduled for march 31st 2020. 
My waver was approved last year at the end of January. 
does anyone here has experience with  follow up appointments? I got a letter last year saying I need a new medical exam, fill up the DS-260 and thats it. 

If you guys have any recommendations on a follow up appointment please let me know. I’ll really appreciate it :) 

I am a direct consular filer and got a March 2021 appointment; my case was transferred from the Embassy in Mexico City to the Consulate in Juarez in January 2020.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I called the NVC and they stated that they are currently not sending over K1 visas to Cuidad Juarez as they are not yet processing them.  Here's to hoping that changes sooner than later!

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
6 hours ago, In4theJourney said:

Looks like we have an interview for March 24th in CDMX not Juárez. Has anyone heard about this? 

The former US ambassador to Mexico said months ago that they were working on that, but he never followed up with additional information.  That would have been so much better for us.  But it was easy to walk across the border after the interview in Juarez.

Timeline
18 hours ago, In4theJourney said:

Looks like we have an interview for March 24th in CDMX not Juárez. Has anyone heard about this? 

I read about this on the facebook groups, not sure if other people posted or if it was you guys 😅

But I kind of read something similar before too, that some people were assigned interviews in CDMX (I think petitioned by residents) at the time I thought maybe they were doing CR1/IR1 in Juarez and F2A etc in CDMX, but now we have a few K1 interviews in CDMX...

Either way it looks like things are moving, hope to see many more interviews assigned this month, we haven't seen any in March. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Liz89 said:

When was your case closed? 

In what state are you from ? In mexico

We are k1. We are far from CDMX lol, Sonora to be exact 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

I read about this on the facebook groups, not sure if other people posted or if it was you guys 😅

But I kind of read something similar before too, that some people were assigned interviews in CDMX (I think petitioned by residents) at the time I thought maybe they were doing CR1/IR1 in Juarez and F2A etc in CDMX, but now we have a few K1 interviews in CDMX...

Either way it looks like things are moving, hope to see many more interviews assigned this month, we haven't seen any in March. 

I’ve never seen/heard about interviews in CDMX. That Facebook post was me haha. We called and sure enough everything checked out. So strange and I really hate being chosen to interview at a new place but at this point it doesn’t surprise me and either way we will take it! 

we didn’t have an interview cancelled, so this is 100% new interview 

Timeline
49 minutes ago, In4theJourney said:

I’ve never seen/heard about interviews in CDMX. That Facebook post was me haha. We called and sure enough everything checked out. So strange and I really hate being chosen to interview at a new place but at this point it doesn’t surprise me and either way we will take it! 

we didn’t have an interview cancelled, so this is 100% new interview 

ha! we have a whatsapp group as well and a few days ago someone posted that their lawyer received several interviews at CDMX

Also good news everyone, there are new interviews being assigned TODAY 3/9, we have seen 4+ people post their interview date, I think most are petitioned by USC, with CC June 2019

Timeline
On 2/7/2021 at 10:50 PM, Beatriz and Luis said:

Hello! 
i just got my appointment for March 22nd. I called on friday and they offered me that date. I am going for a follow up interview that was originally scheduled for march 31st 2020. 
My waver was approved last year at the end of January. 
does anyone here has experience with  follow up appointments? I got a letter last year saying I need a new medical exam, fill up the DS-260 and thats it. 

If you guys have any recommendations on a follow up appointment please let me know. I’ll really appreciate it :)

Hi,  Can you tell me please what phone number you called.  I've tried to call the Juarez consulate and can only get recorded messages.

Thanks

Timeline
11 hours ago, TPaul said:

Hi,  Can you tell me please what phone number you called.  I've tried to call the Juarez consulate and can only get recorded messages.

Thanks

Hi 

656 344 3003 This is the number to schedule appointments, and they give you information about your case, when you provide case number and other personal

info.

Good luck :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.