Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Amatullah said:

Wow congrats. I was also DQ on July 1st 2020 but I haven't received anything yet. 

(I accidentally quoted someone else and now I don't know how to undo it) 

Maybe you’re a different category?

fb group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/NationalVisaCenter

Edited by aishaTayyab

Timeline
1 hour ago, aishaTayyab said:

Husband or wife of a US citizen is CR1 category if the marriage is less than 2 years. If the marriage is more than 2 years then it’s IR1.

Oh wow. Thanks for the info:) Married for two years at the time of application or at the time that the visa gets approved? Cause 2 years go by in that lol 

Edited by Amatullah

4 hours ago, Amatullah said:

Oh wow. Thanks for the info:) Married for two years at the time of application or at the time that the visa gets approved? Cause 2 years go by in that lol 

2 years in general. I applied right after I got married and I’m CR1. Once my marriage hits 2 years and if the process is still going, the category will automatically change to IR1.

10 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

Maybe you’re a different category?

fb group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/NationalVisaCenter

Hi, Aisha please do you know any thing about F2A, i am mother and its hard to live without my young kids, they were DQ'ed on August 5, 2020. My Attorney said yesterday that things are started at Islamabad Embassy as soon they enter in the August DQ'ed applicants , they should put our case in the line also. InshaAllah.

6 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hi, Aisha please do you know any thing about F2A, i am mother and its hard to live without my young kids, they were DQ'ed on August 5, 2020. My Attorney said yesterday that things are started at Islamabad Embassy as soon they enter in the August DQ'ed applicants , they should put our case in the line also. InshaAllah.

Hi I’m sorry but I don’t.. I know that they’ve started interviewing every category now so it should be soon if it keeps going which I hope it will.. I understand it’s hard for all of us to be away from our loved ones be it our spouses, parents, or children.. but know that you’re not alone.. and thousands others are hurting just like you.. just have faith and keep praying that things keep moving.. if there’s an urgent need for your family to be together, you can always try and expedite your case.. you can also visit your kids.. :)

Hi I’m sorry but I don’t.. I know that they’ve started interviewing every category now so it should be soon if it keeps going which I hope it will.. I understand it’s hard for all of us to be away from our loved ones be it our spouses, parents, or children.. but know that you’re not alone.. and thousands others are hurting just like you.. just have faith and keep praying that things keep moving.. if there’s an urgent need for your family to be together, you can always try and expedite your case.. you can also visit your kids.. :)

Thank you Aisha you are so kind, yes i am travelling every six months since then lot of expenses though but got no choice, their education is also disturbed coz of that and my son also got little Asthma issues since birth , may Allah help every body and give us patience. Amen

15 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Thank you Aisha you are so kind, yes i am travelling every six months since then lot of expenses though but got no choice, their education is also disturbed coz of that and my son also got little Asthma issues since birth , may Allah help every body and give us patience. Amen

No problem! Honestly you can use your sons medical condition to expedite your case. Let them know he needs to be taken care of by you due to his asthma. It’s a genuine concern. His doctor in Pakistan can write a support letter and suggest he can benefit from proper treatment in America.. and that being away from his parents makes his condition worse due to anxiety..

No problem! Honestly you can use your sons medical condition to expedite your case. Let them know he needs to be taken care of by you due to his asthma. It’s a genuine concern. His doctor in Pakistan can write a support letter and suggest he can benefit from proper treatment in America.. and that being away from his parents makes his condition worse due to anxiety..

Thank you again Aisha, yes i will take your advice and that thing also came to our mind also , i just came this month here in USA and will leave in three months and then will talk to his Doctor at Agha Khan Hospital, If Doctor give me letter then i will forward to my attorney , I am praying that InshaAlla in couple of months will get IL for both of children , my son is 13 and my daughter just turned 16. I am praying for you and you do the same for me and All the best for every one.

9 hours ago, Butterfly2 said:

Thank you again Aisha, yes i will take your advice and that thing also came to our mind also , i just came this month here in USA and will leave in three months and then will talk to his Doctor at Agha Khan Hospital, If Doctor give me letter then i will forward to my attorney , I am praying that InshaAlla in couple of months will get IL for both of children , my son is 13 and my daughter just turned 16. I am praying for you and you do the same for me and All the best for every one.

Yesss do it! Thank you & GoodLuck!😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.