Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

On 3/26/2021 at 3:05 PM, aishaTayyab said:

I understand. This is indeed a very huge moment that you missed and it’s very unfortunate to say the least. I’m sure it was just as hard for your wife to go through the process alone without your love and support. I can’t imagine it. But don’t worry everything happens for a reason and this experience and distance will only bring you guys closer to each other in the future. Insha’Allah you will be reunited very soon as will the rest of us. Just pray and keep your hopes alive and your spirits high. Don’t listen to anyone here, they’re just being ignorant and aggressive. Hope your wife and child are doing well. Maybe it’ll help if your wife could visit you?

oh & many congratulations on becoming a new father! GoodLuck! :)

Thank you very much for your kind words. We were living together since July, but after 5 months of pregnancy, I decided to let her travel to US. According to the IL pattern at that time I thought I'll be with her in March, but it went wrong. I hope I'll get the IL this month, so, I don't have to apply for visit.

To your point, for the people who are ignorant  and aggressive. I am a strong unit and I don't get bothered by these tiny senseless  shmucks. 

I would like to thank you again, you are such a gem. Please let me know, if you have any question. I'll try my best to answer it.

14 minutes ago, Maan javi said:

f2a dq jan 20 waiting😒

Hi, i feel your pain , you been waiting so long,IA your better days are ahead. Do you know how many F2A Applicants are applying or getting IL in Islamabad Embassy, any data you explored or any idea, i think f2a are far less than CR1/IR1 ..etc, so as far as Islamabad is concerned few applicants in line, what you think?

Just now, Butterfly2 said:

Hi, i feel your pain , you been waiting so long,IA your better days are ahead. Do you know how many F2A Applicants are applying or getting IL in Islamabad Embassy, any data you explored or any idea, i think f2a are far less than CR1/IR1 ..etc, so as far as Islamabad is concerned few applicants in line, what you think?

20 to 30 cases of each month they ve 

On 4/3/2021 at 7:44 PM, Zaidi5 said:

Thank you very much for your kind words. We were living together since July, but after 5 months of pregnancy, I decided to let her travel to US. According to the IL pattern at that time I thought I'll be with her in March, but it went wrong. I hope I'll get the IL this month, so, I don't have to apply for visit.

To your point, for the people who are ignorant  and aggressive. I am a strong unit and I don't get bothered by these tiny senseless  shmucks. 

I would like to thank you again, you are such a gem. Please let me know, if you have any question. I'll try my best to answer it.

You’re welcome! Atleast it’s good to know that you’re next! Whenever it comes! I’m sept 21 and I’m currently in Pakistan with my husband and I wanna travel back together but it’s taking a while and I’m getting homesick.. I really hope they speed up the process!🥺

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Not sure how many cases will they process in Ramzan hoping the embassy process continues. My priority date for my son is Sep 2020 and Spouse is Nov 2020. I have been waiting more than 2 years from the time I applied for the 1-130. 

My interview was on 30 march and they refused my application and said me to submit one document..I courier it on 2 April and they received it on Monday till then no update..status showing refused..I am so much depressed..its been 3 years I have waiting and they refused it in 3 seconds...any one facing this situation..pls help

Edited by Waiting21

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys,

I am filing my taxes. I have a quick question. I am a US citizen and my spouse who I am sponsoring is in Pakistan and going through the NVC process currently. Which of the following filing status should I choose to file Taxes for 2020?

- Married Filing Joint

OR

- Married Filing Single

OR

- Head Of Household

13 hours ago, Buttercookie said:

Guys,

I am filing my taxes. I have a quick question. I am a US citizen and my spouse who I am sponsoring is in Pakistan and going through the NVC process currently. Which of the following filing status should I choose to file Taxes for 2020?

- Married Filing Joint

OR

- Married Filing Single

OR

- Head Of Household

Single

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.