Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Aul2580 said:

They said it's not filled correctly and asked to submit it on ceac account.

If I'm not wrong they use to have waiting period to review ceac documents which was about 2 months. I hope it's not the same 

And interview was on 17th February 

What was not filled correctly? Did you accidentally put wrong information somewhere? Or something small like spelling mistake? I want to make sure I don't make the same mistake. I hope you don't have to wait too long but after the interview the waiting time can be as short or long as they want.. I hope short for you! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Myramatters said:

What was not filled correctly? Did you accidentally put wrong information somewhere? Or something small like spelling mistake? I want to make sure I don't make the same mistake. I hope you don't have to wait too long but after the interview the waiting time can be as short or long as they want.. I hope short for you! 

I hope too....

I couldn't find anything but he said that it wasn't filled correctly and mentioned that I filled it incorrect.

Idk what everything is there.

And I'm surprised that they accepted my documents on ceac account almost a year ago and almost took them a year to schedule interview and they had to ask for it last minute again so they could make us wait longer......

Just now, Aul2580 said:

I hope too....

I couldn't find anything but he said that it wasn't filled correctly and mentioned that I filled it incorrect.

And I'm surprised that they accepted my documents on ceac account almost a year ago and almost took them a year to schedule interview and they had to ask for it last minute again so they could make us wait longer......

Oh wow if I were you I would try and find out from them what the problem is so that when you submit it again there are no further issues and delays! 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Myramatters said:

Oh wow if I were you I would try and find out from them what the problem is so that when you submit it again there are no further issues and delays! 

I don't know ho to get hold of them they don't answer calls and inquiry form don't give any options.

15 hours ago, Zaidi5 said:

Got it, but my initial question was, do we have to submit updated AOS or the old one which was approved by NVC.

Why you are messing up the things

the cases are called Court systems.

every department is working through their limit and capacity.

No need to update anything not even touch anything if they need they will tell you.

3 hours ago, Aul2580 said:

I hope too....

I think it won't take more than a few days, They rejected my Nikahnama, when I uploaded the other one they approved it in 3 days.

Calling NVC is a good option too.

Could you please let me know your DQ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zaidi5 said:

I think it won't take more than a few days, They rejected my Nikahnama, when I uploaded the other one they approved it in 3 days.

May 15

On 2/17/2021 at 10:16 PM, humzas said:

oh awesome, did they tell you after the interview that it was approved and it would take a week to receive the Visa? Asking because we need to book flights before Ramadan but not sure if we should wait until Visa is in hand, or do it right after the interview

Never, ever book flights until you have the visa.   

On 2/19/2021 at 11:18 AM, Zaidi5 said:

Do they mail visa and passport to your house or to a collection center or courier service? 

Timeline

https://forms.gle/2nWgjuvj3d58yiwLA (NOA-1-INTERVIEW TIMELINE) FOR PAKISTAN EMBASSY ONLY cr1-ir1
https://forms.gle/Pda5hYyeams2EGSD8 (DQ-IL TIMELINE) WITH CHARTS FOR PAKISTAN EMBASSY ONLY cr1-ir1

please share these links as much as you can with Pakistani community 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.