Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Its okay you are next. Dont worry whenever they give out your defintely next  .. i know how it feels... i m April 27 and they did all of april upto April 24.. last month.. than april 25 26 was weekend. I was literally the next person .😭 but they stopped on April 24.

at what time u got IL??

17 minutes ago, Qadri said:

April 27 IL is on Jan5 ...as mentioned above?  So you didn't get yet??

my dq is 18 may

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My wife's IL (DQ was April 28) came by email on 

Tue, Dec 15, 10:46 AM

I am just relieved it is close to being over.

Edited by Jacob_Malik

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Menahilhassan said:

okay thanks 

so we didn't get any emails today... so we will wait for january to get IL :/

Timeline
3 minutes ago, vjmember1234 said:

yea .. thats really sad.. it got slower than. last month.. significant slow.. sad

I BELIEVE NOW we will get our next IL either on January 12 (or week of ) or January 19th (or week of)... :/ and it will be May 11-May 22 DQ or until later who get Interview for February (seeing this month trend)...

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lexushim said:

I BELIEVE NOW we will get our next IL either on January 12 (or week of ) or January 19th (or week of)... 😕 and it will be May 11-May 22 DQ or until later who get Interview for February (seeing this month trend)...

☹️

Guys i have a question. The passport I uploaded for my husband on NVC is lost. We DQ'd on Sept 22. We have a new passport for him i also need to upload new tax return 2020 on NVC website. I was wondering if uploading the new documents will change my DQ date or will i get a new dq date. What should i do in this scenario I don't want them to change my dq date it would delay the interview date. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Adil Nizami said:

Guys i have a question. The passport I uploaded for my husband on NVC is lost. We DQ'd on Sept 22. We have a new passport for him i also need to upload new tax return 2020 on NVC website. I was wondering if uploading the new documents will change my DQ date or will i get a new dq date. What should i do in this scenario I don't want them to change my dq date it would delay the interview date. 

Once you get your interview letter, you can upload it on NVC then. That will not change your DQ and interview date and the officer will be able to see it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.