Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Timeline
10 hours ago, MSK4 said:

Its just a rumour. Everything is fully open and I don't think they are gonna close again in sha Allah because the prime minister is against lockdown and still regrets imposing previous lockdown. And thankfully cases went down to 800 today as well, Alhumdulillah 

Alhamdulilah . Just waiting on good news Inn Shaa ALLAH ..

On 10/25/2020 at 2:38 AM, Skull78000 said:

Hes mistaken. He either doesnt know what dq really means or i dont know what. I cant find him . I wanna see his profile

I was just hoping November would be for April .  December for May and so on . 

As I came to know...they will send interview call in between 15 November to 20 December of Dqs in June

19 minutes ago, Lexushim said:

So today is November 1st, 2020. What month DQ’s are scheduled this month...? March or have they moved to April? 

They haven’t moved to April, that’s confirmed because my husband’s DQ was April 2nd right at the beginning of the month so if they start April DQ’s, we should know in the upcoming week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

20 hours ago, Qadri said:

As I came to know...they will send interview call in between 15 November to 20 December of Dqs in June

what does that mean? skipping april and may and giving interviews to june dq? why and what is your source?  

Timeline
19 hours ago, Arshia said:

They haven’t moved to April, that’s confirmed because my husband’s DQ was April 2nd right at the beginning of the month so if they start April DQ’s, we should know in the upcoming week. 

let us know when you get any call/email

Timeline
5 hours ago, Qadri said:

In One my far relative, a female married with US citizen and her interview was scheduled in march 2020 but cancelled due to Covid-19 and called for rescheduled in October first week..

That is a Cancelled Interview which is being Redscheduled.

Fresh Interviews are still on March DQ applicants.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Arshia said:

Hey your on CR1 visa right the petitoner has Us Passport right ? Idk its odd i heard someone april 8 dq got their interview..

Timeline
1 hour ago, Skull78000 said:

Hey your on CR1 visa right the petitoner has Us Passport right ? Idk its odd i heard someone april 8 dq got their interview..

9 hours ago, Arshia said:

From where did you hear that ? 

Edited by SJS2019

2 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Who did? I am the petitioner for my husband and the visa is IR1 because it’s been over 2 years now since we filed.. still waiting for the interview letter..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.