Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congresswoman submitted an inquiry and she got a reply next day which says we will receive a call from embassy for fingerprint, oath and we need to submit medical again because its been more than a year since our first interview. I checked ceac but the case didnt update. I heard everytime they reply of an inquiry the date change. I dont know what to think. Is it because they need votes so they are sending me fake reply from embassy, so i will vote for her? Because i mentioned in an email which i sent to congresswoman that me anf my family will vote if you help us out with this case. 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Ash zaheer said:

Congresswoman submitted an inquiry and she got a reply next day which says we will receive a call from embassy for fingerprint, oath and we need to submit medical again because its been more than a year since our first interview. I checked ceac but the case didnt update. I heard everytime they reply of an inquiry the date change. I dont know what to think. Is it because they need votes so they are sending me fake reply from embassy, so i will vote for her? Because i mentioned in an email which i sent to congresswoman that me anf my family will vote if you help us out with this case. 

I doubt the vote could be the issue, our date didn’t change last time the embassy sent us in email.. and randomly this week the date change but no response from embassy. My husband was emailed to come for oath/fingerprints in July and new medical so they might email you soon also, it seems they’ve been picking up on some cases .. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, F&S2018 said:

I doubt the vote could be the issue, our date didn’t change last time the embassy sent us in email.. and randomly this week the date change but no response from embassy. My husband was emailed to come for oath/fingerprints in July and new medical so they might email you soon also, it seems they’ve been picking up on some cases .. 

You guys are waiting after interview (july). That was ur first interview or second?

What is ur status on ceac?

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Ash zaheer said:

You guys are waiting after interview (july). That was ur first interview or second?

What is ur status on ceac?

It was the second! Our status is refused which previously was administrative processing last year 

Timeline
1 hour ago, F&S2018 said:

It was the second! Our status is refused which previously was administrative processing last year 

Oh wow so even after the second intetview they didnt give you visa still?

That means we cant expect anything to happen in our case this year Because we r still waiting for interview (2nd one)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ash zaheer said:

Oh wow so even after the second intetview they didnt give you visa still?

That means we cant expect anything to happen in our case this year Because we r still waiting for interview (2nd one)

Yeah no nothing! I’m just so mad like i don’t understand this system I don’t understand what the deal is and why it’s faster for others like the embassy doesn’t give any clue as to what’s wrong we’re shut out in the dark for months!

Timeline
13 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

When is your dq ?

It was May 20th. I’m hoping for a Jan interview. But few people from paki here update there profile so hard to tell if things are moving 😞

Timeline
1 hour ago, IFK said:

It was May 20th. I’m hoping for a Jan interview. But few people from paki here update there profile so hard to tell if things are moving 😞

Right ! I dont know anyone who was dq early april so i could have an idea !! Do you know anyone who was dq early or mid april ?

17 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Right ! I dont know anyone who was dq early april so i could have an idea !! Do you know anyone who was dq early or mid april ?

My husband’s DQ was on April 2nd and we’re still waiting for his interview letter, hoping maybe at the end of this month fingers crossed! I’ll update here when he gets it :)

Timeline
4 hours ago, Arshia said:

My husband’s DQ was on April 2nd and we’re still waiting for his interview letter, hoping maybe at the end of this month fingers crossed! I’ll update here when he gets it :)

Thank you - Wishing the best for you and hope your husbands interview letter comes in this month INSHAALLAH. Truly would be a blessing to see things continue to move forward. Its been a long wait for all of us. Do keep us all updated. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Arshia said:

Yess you will probably get it in November . Since all the March dq people have interviews in November  all the Aprils would be December Inn sha Allah

Timeline
2 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Yess you will probably get it in November . Since all the March dq people have interviews in November  all the Aprils would be December Inn sha Allah

I really hope you are right. How many March DQ interviews have you heard about in November?

Edited by IFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.