Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Timeline
On 9/30/2020 at 4:58 PM, Joppike said:

No, they are working their way through canceled interviews still. My source has said the same thing yesterday, lots of interviews happening right now. We just have to be patient.

Since we were both DQ'ed end of April, I'm expecting to hear something by Thanksgiving. So don't worry and sit tight.  

Do you have any idea on when the official annoucement will be made ?

6 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Do you have any idea on when the official annoucement will be made ?

I'm estimating by the end of next week. I'm hoping they will have rescheduled interviews scheduled by next week and will start scheduling DQ'es applicants starting in November. Again, these are just estimates seeing as how other embassies have progressed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Zadd said:

Hi dear, my case was in AP since 22 months but 3 three months before they informed us that our case is out from AP after in 3-4 inquiries they reply us same as your case is out of AP after that we did not hear any update by them yesterday i put inquiry about my case they informed us that our case is in AP again so is there any mistake in the email or they can put case AP again 

This is horrible, i can't imagine the Situation you guys must be in. Is there no possible way to get out of AP faster? I mean why does it take them 18 months? Does this happen with every single candidate, or select few with red flags?

Timeline

Yes i been in uk for six years i provide them my police clearance certificate in which mentioned that i have no criminal record trace or something suspecious  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Skull78000 said:

Oh and shaadi hui yan bs nikah ? Did you have a proper wedding or just nikah ceremony

It was proper wedding. They didnt ask for any pictures, video or chat history. Our case was in AP since 2018 and then they replied that our case is out of AP ( last 4 inquiries we submitted). The case date changed on oct 1 on its own and then i submitted inquiry, but they replied that case is in AP. I dont know if it is a good sign?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ash zaheer said:

It was proper wedding. They didnt ask for any pictures, video or chat history. Our case was in AP since 2018 and then they replied that our case is out of AP ( last 4 inquiries we submitted). The case date changed on oct 1 on its own and then i submitted inquiry, but they replied that case is in AP. I dont know if it is a good sign?

Its a good sign    means theyre working on your case . So you had a proper wedding just some travel history?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ash zaheer said:

Please let us know if you get any update! We’ve been in AP for 18 months our cases date changes but we don’t always get replies to any inquiries I’m hoping they starting working on these old cases! Especially those of spouses who are apart for so long 😭

Timeline
1 hour ago, Thunder93 said:

You need to take a chill pill. We’re all going through this. Relax. 

LMAOOOO. Thank you . Thank you. Dont worry i m relaxing 😂 i just want to know every bit of update or info anyone has out there and i think this is the reason why everyone is out here :)

Edited by Skull78000

28 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

LMAOOOO. Thank you . Thank you. Dont worry i m relaxing 😂 i just want to know every bit of update or info anyone has out there and i think this is the reason why everyone is out here :)

I didn’t mean to sound like a jerk but just wanted let you know we all are in this together. And yes I agree with you on why everyone is here. That’s why I’m here 😅

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.