zadd

Us embassy/consulate are open ???

56 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Zadd said:

44CF116B-5EF5-4359-9A7F-AD6C5190AC9E.jpeg

ISL issued 66 immigrant visas last month . . . Routine Services have not resumed.  https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/MonthlyIVIssuances/June 2020 - IV Issuances by Post and Visa Class.pdf

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

10 minutes ago, Zadd said:

Thats fine then why they tweeting like this unable to resuming routine service making people confused  

Because they are providing Limited Services with the staff that they have.

If your AP is complete they will contact you to redo your medical and process the VISA.  They may even do this while providing limited services.  Have you checked the status in CEAC for clues?

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes i have checked no update there same as Refused which indicates case in Ap but only once they give answer of my wife inquiry that your case seems to be ready after Mandatory AP but no change in status even not contact no email seems like they are sleeping lolzz after that i submitted 4 inquiries even they are not giving inquiry reply as well.  

If everyone who calls in about an issue or emails several times then it just delays everyone's answers.  You might just want to wait until they are back to regular services and are fully staffed if getting a timely answer is important.

Timeline
On 7/23/2020 at 2:19 PM, Zadd said:

Hi friends my wife is us citizen she applied for my case from us my case is in AP from more then 18 months both of us submitting enquiries they were giving answers like case in AP but now few weeks ago they reply to my wife of inquiry that ur case seems to be ready wait for Next process and wait for insignificant delay of covid19 After that out representative will contact you can any body know what is next process after AP and when us embassy/consulate are going to reopen

thank you, 

•  

Hi.next process is issuing your visa . Before that they will check your passport And medical is it expire or not.

What documents the CO ask you during the interview?They give you 221 g  or not ? And for what reason?

Timeline

At the time of interview she told me ur documents are perfect and interview is good after that she told me you have to wait to three weeks and give me 221g after two days i got email about about my 15 years back record like social media ac email address siblings detail etc that was big list i provided that after that i did not hear back from them its more then 18 months now of waiting 

On 7/23/2020 at 8:41 PM, Ahmed&Freda said:

They are open and have been processing cases since sometime in June.  However I have only seen Cr1 and IR1 cases (mostly those who have filed WOMs).    So there has not been a lot of activity.  When they are ready they will call you and follow up with an email regarding coming in for oath and fingertips, getting a new medical exam and any other documents needed.   Do not try to get an exam until you have confirmation of an appointment at the embassy.  I have seen many mistaken emails mentioning the need for a new medical when the time comes and rushing out to get one but still no word on an interview.  It would be a waste of your time.  

mostly people with woms are getting 6 month extentions while people r getting issued without woms 

Timeline
On 7/23/2020 at 4:28 PM, stech786 said:

they are open. processing only AP cases and emergency. few ppl  I have been following have interview July 28, 30 and one had yesterday

old interviews? not from 2019 filers?

Timeline
14 hours ago, Zadd said:

At the time of interview she told me ur documents are perfect and interview is good after that she told me you have to wait to three weeks and give me 221g after two days i got email about about my 15 years back record like social media ac email address siblings detail etc that was big list i provided that after that i did not hear back from them its more then 18 months now of waiting 

when was your interview?? Dang this is ridiculous. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, ssa123 said:

mostly people with woms are getting 6 month extentions while people r getting issued without woms 

Not true!  Anyone who was given an extension was because there cases were dated june and July.  I have seen about about a half a dozen scheduled who are all WOMs with interviews scheduled in the past few weeks. I have only seen 2 who are not WOMs.

1 minute ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Not true!  Anyone who was given an extension was because there cases were dated june and July.  I have seen about about a half a dozen scheduled who are all WOMs with interviews scheduled in the past few weeks. I have only seen 2 who are not WOMs.

i know around 9 people who have different cases and all of them havent heared anything yet plus getting extentions..and around 7 people i know got issued without woms.in normal a.p cases its useless to file something like that unless its too much complicated.i have people in touch who used woms option and still waiting.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, ssa123 said:

i know around 9 people who have different cases and all of them havent heared anything yet plus getting extentions..and around 7 people i know got issued without woms.in normal a.p cases its useless to file something like that unless its too much complicated.i have people in touch who used woms option and still waiting.

Good for you!  Maybe you should update your timeline as its helpful to track your progress and will help others to be able to gather data.

If you are in one of the many ap groups out there watch out for the mass hysteria and constant misunderstanding of their communication.  Many misunderstand emails from the embassy... some of them have gotten emails stating a new medical would be required upon resuming of visa services and frantically try to get an appointment to get one and get many congratulations from others but it's not an appointment notification at all and they are still in AP.  

I have never seen a 6 month extension.   They typically ask for 30 or 60 day stays.   Some have asked for two extensions but in all the years I've been following WOMS I haven't seen it get past 2 extensions so to say "most" get 6 months extension is an exaggeration.  A WOM is something you file when you don't know what else to do.  After sitting in AP 18 months to a year any movement is better then no movement in your case at all.  If you get to that point it may be something you would want to look into.  

3 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Good for you!  Maybe you should update your timeline as its helpful to track your progress and will help others to be able to gather data.

If you are in one of the many ap groups out there watch out for the mass hysteria and constant misunderstanding of their communication.  Many misunderstand emails from the embassy... some of them have gotten emails stating a new medical would be required upon resuming of visa services and frantically try to get an appointment to get one and get many congratulations from others but it's not an appointment notification at all and they are still in AP.  

I have never seen a 6 month extension.   They typically ask for 30 or 60 day stays.   Some have asked for two extensions but in all the years I've been following WOMS I haven't seen it get past 2 extensions so to say "most" get 6 months extension is an exaggeration.  A WOM is something you file when you don't know what else to do.  After sitting in AP 18 months to a year any movement is better then no movement in your case at all.  If you get to that point it may be something you would want to look into.  

So  Islamabad embassy is not conducting any interview right now for those who got DQ recently ?

Timeline
31 minutes ago, syed88 said:

So  Islamabad embassy is not conducting any interview right now for those who got DQ recently ?

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to that as I actually haven't seen any.  I've only been following cases who have been in prolonged AP and who have filed WOM's.   They have been scheduling Oath and fingerprints June and July and August but not many.   

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.