December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
My soon to be ex-husband is a disgusting pig of a man. He's a cowardly pu$y and the best I can say about him right now is at least I didn't have kids with him. THANK GOD FOR THAT.

He wasted six years of my life and I will never ever ever ever ever forgive him for that. EVER.

His coarse, crass, uneducated stupid fcuking mother of his can kiss my rosy red a$ from now until the end of time. I hate her and I hope she dies a long, painful death. She came between us. She is a fcuktard.

OMG!!!!! I was married to him too!!!!!!

Me three! YEAH for Husbands #2 they rock!!!

Me four! First time around I wasted 20 years of my life with the same kind of man...second time around has proven to be the best thing I've ever done. :luv:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I'm tired of people who want to dish it out, but can't take it. People who forget how rude they have been to others when they complain that someone is being rude to them.

This quote is so true:

"This year, or this month, or, more likely, this very day, we have failed to practice ourselves the kind of behaviour we expect from other people."-C.S. Lewis

That's my complaint for today! :P

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

I'm tired of people who want to dish it out, but can't take it. People who forget how rude they have been to others when they complain that someone is being rude to them.

This quote is so true:

"This year, or this month, or, more likely, this very day, we have failed to practice ourselves the kind of behaviour we expect from other people."-C.S. Lewis

:luv::luv:

(my husband #1 ROCKS!) :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

This quote is so true:

:thumbs: Stina, you been hopping over into the UK forums? :P

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline

This quote is so true:

Oh, I've seen it all around VJ lately. That along with some real life issue made me want to say it. :P

This quote is so true:

Oh, I've seen it all around VJ lately. That along with some real life issue made me want to say it. :P

:thumbs: good point sister stina...

how is the house coming along?

we are still fixing the outdoors, sanita never had a yard before, so she got bushes planted..and some sunflowers for the birds and a few ears of corn have spouted from the raccoon/groundhound/squirrel corn...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I have brought leftover meatloaf with me for lunch today. Gazing at it now, I'm not certain it's something I wish to consume.

Thank you for your understanding.

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Does this place sometimes make your head spin?

Holy..

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Timeline

This quote is so true:

:thumbs: good point sister stina...

how is the house coming along?

we are still fixing the outdoors, sanita never had a yard before, so she got bushes planted..and some sunflowers for the birds and a few ears of corn have spouted from the raccoon/groundhound/squirrel corn...

I'd love to have a real garden and grow vegetables. But I am not good at that stuff or maybe I am just lazy :P and Sujeet likes to do it but doesn't really have the time. And plus, we have sand in Florida, not dirt, so it's extra hard to get anything started. We are still planning on moving to Alabama and I look forward to having dirt there!

The house is good! I do want to fix some things over the next year though like some renovations in the bathroom and kitchen.

Timeline

This quote is so true:

Sigh....thank you for saying what I've felt for quite a while now. I realise that it's only human nature to snap back at someone when they've been rude to you, I've done that myself...but to deliberately be rude...I don't get it. :blink:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The meatloaf comment is prolly the most random thing I've "heard" today. I even had to double check that it wasn't Charles posting. :lol:

Seriously, meatloaf is indeed only appealing when it's fresh and at home. Dunno, I see meatloaf in a restaurant or in a little tupperware, and I never feel like eating it.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

Leftover meatloaf...definitely a good way to stay on one's diet. However, my adorable husband loves leftover meatloaf and makes a sandwich out of it. *feels faint at the thought*