NeverSeen

How do the processing times work?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

So i see on the CSC page that they are working on Dec. 2006 apps for the 129-f. I see in the posts that people from march are getting NOA2's now. What am i missing?

2-22-08 - I-485 rev'd

2-27-08 - NOA1

3-17-09 - Transferred to Cali.

4-12-08 - Biometrics

4-22-08 - Touch

4-28-08 - EAD received.

...waiting...

3-04-09 - Had to renew the EAD :(

3-04-09 - Got annoyed at being outside of the processing window

3-04-09 - Called and they confirmed. Will contact me within 45 days.

3-05-09 - Date on the EAD NOA1

3-12-09 - Received a confirmation email that I am outside of the window and will get a decision in 60 days.

3-12-09 - TOUCH!!!

3-27-09 - Touch!

5-09-09 - Randomly received the renewed EAD Card... w/ wrong A# :(.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
So i see on the CSC page that they are working on Dec. 2006 apps for the 129-f. I see in the posts that people from march are getting NOA2's now. What am i missing?

I was also very confused about that in the beginning and found out that the date they have on system as the processing date is the last date backdated that they are working on, may it be that they are waiting for information like RFE's for those petitions....

So they are currently working on Dec 06 to date....

Hope this helps.

I-130

Mar 27 2007 - Sent to VSC

Mar 28 2007 - VSC Received date on NOA1

Jun 08; 10 2007 - Touched - Case has been received and is Pending

Jul 31 2007 - APPROVAL NOTICE FROM CRIS

Took 125 Days

I-129F

Apr 16 2007 - Sent to CSC

Apr 27 2007 - Received at CSC

May 03 2007 - Cheque Cashed

May 04 2007 - Touched

May 07 2007 - Received NOA1 in mail

May 11;15 2007 - Touched

May 16 2007 - Transfered to VSC

May 17 2007 - Touched (assume this is VSC receiving it)

Jun 07 2007 - Received mail from CRIS - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred

Jun 08;10 2007 - Touched - Case has been received and is Pending

Jul 31 2007 - APPROVAL NOTICE FROM CRIS

Aug 15 2007 - Collected Pack 3 from Consulate, faxed back all that is needed for them to send out pack 4, made medical appointment

Aug 27 2007 - Medical is Scheduled!

Sept 20 2007 - INTERVIEW!!!!

Took 96 Days!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

gotcha.

thanks! :)

2-22-08 - I-485 rev'd

2-27-08 - NOA1

3-17-09 - Transferred to Cali.

4-12-08 - Biometrics

4-22-08 - Touch

4-28-08 - EAD received.

...waiting...

3-04-09 - Had to renew the EAD :(

3-04-09 - Got annoyed at being outside of the processing window

3-04-09 - Called and they confirmed. Will contact me within 45 days.

3-05-09 - Date on the EAD NOA1

3-12-09 - Received a confirmation email that I am outside of the window and will get a decision in 60 days.

3-12-09 - TOUCH!!!

3-27-09 - Touch!

5-09-09 - Randomly received the renewed EAD Card... w/ wrong A# :(.

Filed: Timeline

The December date is the oldest average date of open visa's at the CSC. The rule of thumb for CSC is 3 months from the day of your NOA1 you will be approved and it will be sent to the NVC. This is always give or take a week or two but 3 months is just about the average. All you have to do is click on the Immigration Timelines at the top of the page and pick the CSC option and that will be a better barometer as to when your NOA2 will happen. Of course, nothing is etched in stone but most of us that filed in the middle or end of January got our NOA2's at the middle or end of April and now we are all getting our interivew dates in the beginning or middle of July. Don't worry about the December date. It means nothing. Ken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

According to the VJ timeline system (and based on other members that filed at the CSC for the same benefit and were recently approved) the estimated day you will be approved is August 4th.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=35827

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

According to the VJ timeline system (and based on other members that filed at the CSC for the same benefit and were recently approved) the estimated day you will be approved is August 4th.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=35827

and then the real waiting begins!

Filed: Timeline
So the fact that the Nebraska Center is not reporting 129F processing times means...?

All Nebraska and Texas I-129F's have been sent to CSC for at least 7 months now. Not sure if that has changed but I don't think so. If you have your WAC# then create an account on the USCIS webpage and you can follow the process there. Ken

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So why do they have us send the petitions to TSC? I am very frustrated by this, I could have cut some time off the process if I could have just sent it to CSC. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tess

So the fact that the Nebraska Center is not reporting 129F processing times means...?

All Nebraska and Texas I-129F's have been sent to CSC for at least 7 months now. Not sure if that has changed but I don't think so. If you have your WAC# then create an account on the USCIS webpage and you can follow the process there. Ken

09/03/08 - Visa Approved!!!!!!!

09/10/08 - Picked up visa

09/20/08 - Arrived in the US - WHOOOOHOOOOO!

12/06/08 - Wedding

01/12/09 - AOS sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.