shankissana

Administrative Processing to Refused

43 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Boring Life said:

Its sad. You bring and instead looking at in-person they said to upalod...Shame on them...

Sir, it’s been 8 months since I have uploaded the docs on Ceac website. No response from Embassy. Just got 2 updates in 2 weeks. But case is still in Administrative/Refused. Case not going forward. Don’t know why they not reviewing the docs or contacting as back.. 

3 hours ago, shankissana said:

Will they repose back ? And how can I email them?

They dont reply to email very much but its good to inform them so they can contact you about it. The only way to send them the email is by this form 

Attached: https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/   

This form works like email and after sending it a confirmation page will come up to let you know that email has been sent to ISL U.S Embassy.

Just now, shankissana said:

Sir, it’s been 8 months since I have uploaded the docs on Ceac website. No response from Embassy. Just got 2 updates in 2 weeks. But case is still in Administrative/Refused. Case not going forward. Don’t know why they not reviewing the docs or contacting as back.. 

is your case Cr-1? spouse 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Boring Life said:

is your case Cr-1? spouse 

No, I’m Green Card Holder. 

1 hour ago, Moh R said:

They dont reply to email very much but its good to inform them so they can contact you about it. The only way to send them the email is by this form 

Attached: https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/   

This form works like email and after sending it a confirmation page will come up to let you know that email has been sent to ISL U.S Embassy.

Alright, I’ll try this. Thanks 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
22 hours ago, FKM said:

Can you please share with me what kind of document it was ?

I uploaded the documents under petitioner AOS financial documents, got 2 status updates in a week but still shows refused and now the embassy has stopped issuing visas due to the outbreak 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Moh R said:

You should Email them and tell them about Medical expiration. 

I dont think its a good idea to email them about medical expiration. Someone on the forum stated that the embassy contacted them to renew their medical in order to process the visa, so the embassy will contact u

Timeline
6 hours ago, Moh R said:

Since its been 8 Months after the interview did the embassy contact you to renew your medical? Because if im not wrong medical examination is only good for 6 months and it has to be renewed after 6 months to get visa but embassy has to notify you otherwise it cant be renewed.

im asking because my wife's medical is expiring in a week and i will email embassy to let them know if they dont contact me.

I thought medical was good for one whole year, correct me if i am wrong

1 minute ago, Sunny_me said:

I uploaded the documents under petitioner AOS financial documents, got 2 status updates in a week but still shows refused and now the embassy has stopped issuing visas due to the outbreak 

Yea i dont know why they take a lot of time. My wife had an interview on 9th of March 2020 everything went percect. Interviewr asked her only 5 simple questions about me she dont ask for any document. Only problem is my wife forget her orignal birth certifcate. The interviewr congratulate her  for her visa  and wave her, told her just send us your orignal BC from courier service and you got your passport.. we send and they recived on 12th of march 2020 but no responce :((

Timeline
13 minutes ago, FKM said:

Yes its good for 1 year so you dont need to be email them for medical. One more thing how you contact with isl embassy about case related ?

u email them https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

Timeline
7 hours ago, FKM said:

Yea i dont know why they take a lot of time. My wife had an interview on 9th of March 2020 everything went percect. Interviewr asked her only 5 simple questions about me she dont ask for any document. Only problem is my wife forget her orignal birth certifcate. The interviewr congratulate her  for her visa  and wave her, told her just send us your orignal BC from courier service and you got your passport.. we send and they recived on 12th of march 2020 but no responce :((

Don’t be sad, it’s been few days only. Hopefully you will receive visa very soon. We are waiting from 8 months. No response from Embassy. They also congratulated you. So it’s good sign. 

2 minutes ago, shankissana said:

Don’t be sad, it’s been few days only. Hopefully you will receive visa very soon. We are waiting from 8 months. No response from Embassy. They also congratulated you. So it’s good sign. 

Thank you so much and you will recive your visa too. But they said anything to you in the end of interview ? Because my wife told me she(Interviewer) congratulate her for her visa and her pregnancy and then she said you will send orignal BC througu courier and you will get it .

Timeline
24 minutes ago, FKM said:

Thank you so much and you will recive your visa too. But they said anything to you in the end of interview ? Because my wife told me she(Interviewer) congratulate her for her visa and her pregnancy and then she said you will send orignal BC througu courier and you will get it .

They didn’t congratulate us. Asked for few documents. We have uploaded on Ceac website. Still waiting from Embassy to review them and send us the visa. They kept the passport. They told us same thing, send us docs, we will send you visa. But I think your case is different. Because they congratulated you. What category is yours?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

When you complete the interview, and hopefully pass, you then move on to AP, AP can take an indeterminate time, and tends to be longer for Consulates like Pakistan.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.