IvP

H1-B appeal with AAO - status update

191 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, MeenaNukala said:

Those who got approval notice, Can you please let us know if it's approved in change of status or Consular processing?

Its approved in Change of status until 2022.

Timeline
1 hour ago, MeenaNukala said:

Did you get you approval notice? What is the end date on that?

I have got 797C approval notice with end date May 2022

It took around 6 days (including weekend).

I'm still writing for 797A

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MeenaNukala said:

1) so are you planning to drop classes ?
 2) did you checked whether your sevis is still active in school?

Thanks for the information. 

I'm graduating this Aug, so will be continuing until then.

My SEVIS is still active and I need to reach out to my school as soon as I receive 797A

A change in status today.

my previous status was changed on July 7th. “Case Was Relocated From Administrative Appeals Office To USCIS Originating Office

Case Was Reopened

On July 31, 2020, we reopened your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, and mailed you a notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your reopening notice by August 30, 2020, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

reopen.JPG.ff37e89798a2b4acfa55e5629269e885.JPG

Edited by Raknah

Looks like the case was approved. Seeing it on my https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant account

But, I havent received any notice or mail from the USCIS since Feb 2020. Checked with the attorney and they haven't received any notice as well. 

Just have to wait for the notice and approvals. Attorney recommended to wait.

reopen.JPG.3fd0de8563758cb6364810eaa494722b.JPG

Edited by Raknah

Did get any update regarding the same situation.I am in same situation my appeal also shows case was relocated to usics originating office and in my appeal paper show aaa recommended to reconsider the the case as beneficiary has all required rfe documents.will it be positive? One more question if it is positive how long it going to take to get decision? How long did your case got decision?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.