Calstor77

N 400 Filers local office Boston MA filers

308 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Adella2016 said:

Great! Thanks for the wine, I will google it :). Good luck in studying! I printed flash cards from USCIS, it helped me a lot. 

Thanks a lot . I have the flash cards . The issue that I have now is my medical board exam at the same week of the interview. I’m trying to manage that . Hopefully it will be a double party passing the interview and the exam 

mom glad that this post I created helped a lot of people at least to exchange information 

many thanks again :) 

02.15.2020 - Online Application

02.16.2020 - NOA

02.21.2020 - Biometrics Appointment notice 

03.13.2020 - Biometrics Appointment

03.03.2020 - Biometrics Completed (Walk in) successful 

09.11.2020 - interview letter received 

10.15.2020 - interview attended ( approved ) 

10.29.2020 - oath ceremony 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
Just now, Calstor77 said:

Thanks a lot . I have the flash cards . The issue that I have now is my medical board exam at the same week of the interview. I’m trying to manage that . Hopefully it will be a double party passing the interview and the exam 

mom glad that this post I created helped a lot of people at least to exchange information 

many thanks again :) 

Ohhh a lot of studying for you! Good luck! Medical board exam is not easy, but you will pass both, I have no doubts.  I am sure, 2020 for you will be one of the best year :)

1 minute ago, Adella2016 said:

Ohhh a lot of studying for you! Good luck! Medical board exam is not easy, but you will pass both, I have no doubts.  I am sure, 2020 for you will be one of the best year :)

Thank you so much :) 

Hopefully it will be a good year for everyone. 
I see that you are from Poland . I was in Krakow last summer . It was an amazing city 

02.16.2020 - NOA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I had my combo interview today. I received an email sometime last week informing me to bring my spouse with me for the I751 interview. We were asked some basic questions about our relationship - where did you meet, when did you meet, each other's date of birth, place of marriage, how big was the wedding, what activities the two of us do together etc. The I 751 was approved then N400 interview was conducted. Civics test, followed up by reading and writing test then few more questions from the information on the application. It was approved too. 

Lawrence MA is conducting same day oath ceremony and 90 minutes after I walked in the USCIS building I left as an US Citizen. Phew... it comes to an end for me.

But I filed for my daughter as my dependent and if her file was at the Field Office her I751 would have been approved too. For no reason, she hasn't received even her bio metric appointment and now it is back to calling USCIS and try to reason with them.

Timeline
1 minute ago, mcgg said:

I had my combo interview today. I received an email sometime last week informing me to bring my spouse with me for the I751 interview. We were asked some basic questions about our relationship - where did you meet, when did you meet, each other's date of birth, place of marriage, how big was the wedding, what activities the two of us do together etc. The I 751 was approved then N400 interview was conducted. Civics test, followed up by reading and writing test then few more questions from the information on the application. It was approved too. 

Lawrence MA is conducting same day oath ceremony and 90 minutes after I walked in the USCIS building I left as an US Citizen. Phew... it comes to an end for me.

But I filed for my daughter as my dependent and if her file was at the Field Office her I751 would have been approved too. For no reason, she hasn't received even her bio metric appointment and now it is back to calling USCIS and try to reason with them.

Congratulation!! The same day Oath, sounds fantastic! Good luck in USCIS journey for your daughter! 

5 minutes ago, Calstor77 said:

Thank you so much :) 

Hopefully it will be a good year for everyone. 
I see that you are from Poland . I was in Krakow last summer . It was an amazing city 

Yes, it is. I love old European cities, Boston reminds me a bit my home :)

3 minutes ago, Adella2016 said:

Yes, it is. I love old European cities, Boston reminds me a bit my home :)

Yes it is . Boston is a European design . I like Warsaw too . 

Prague and Krakow  is my favorite in Europe :) 

02.16.2020 - NOA

27 minutes ago, mcgg said:

Congratulations.. thanks for sharing 

02.16.2020 - NOA

3 hours ago, Adella2016 said:

Hey, Bostonians, I got the interview today. I was so nervous, but it was easy, and fast. The officer was a handsome man, he was soooooo nice, such a gentleman, he hold doors, let women to go first, such good manners. It made me feel very comfortable. I was surprised, to be honest. 

He asked questions about declaration, who is vice president, wars in 1900, Martin Luther King, and something else. 
My application is recommended to be approved, waiting for the ceremony. Did not get the date yet. I will keep you posted. There were many people in the building having interviews, so I think, it's moving. 

Congrats!! I’m really happy for you and thank you so much for sharing your experience. You’re probably going to miss this forum at some point :)  Let us know about Ceremony and also the passport procedure please when it’s time.

Good Luck with everything! Pray for us :) 

B1/B2 -->married USC---> I-130 + I-485 + I-765 :

Sent: 06/20/2016

Biometric: 07/20/2016

RFE: 09/01/2016

RFE reply sent: 10/31/16

EAD received:  11/15/2016

Interview 03/15/2017 APPROVED

ROC:

Package Delivered: 12/21/2018

Text and email with case # received: 12/26/2018 Vermont Service Center

Biometric app. 01/30/2019

Approved: 12/06/2019

Green Card received: 12/12/2019 ❤️📬

N400:

Submitted: 03/06/2020

2 hours ago, mcgg said:

Great news congratulations! I’m still waiting for my interview notice I’m in Lawrence too. I’m stuck in Biometrics reuse now. I don’t know if that’s possible to answer but did it feel like things are.m moving fast there? Was there lot of applicants? I applied in March

Thank you for sharing your Lawrence experience!! Good luck for your daughter. 

ROC:

N400:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, USAjune2016 said:

Great news congratulations! I’m still waiting for my interview notice I’m in Lawrence too. I’m stuck in Biometrics reuse now. I don’t know if that’s possible to answer but did it feel like things are.m moving fast there? Was there lot of applicants? I applied in March

Thank you for sharing your Lawrence experience!! Good luck for your daughter. 

Thanks for good luck wishes. 

Lawrence office looked like a well oiled machine. Constant trickle of applicants. No one had to wait too much for their interviews. I guess they avaeraged 90 minutes for everyone - from the time they walkin to the time they walk out after the oath ceremony. Lawrence is bundling 6 applicants into an oath ceremony.

In fact the officer assigned to conduct my interviews did his best to get a word on my daughter's status - reached out to people and made calls.

So I would say, Lawrence is working efficiently.

You should be getting an interview soon - I think it took about 2-3 weeks for me to get an interview date after receiving the bio-metric reuse letter. Good luck.

4 minutes ago, mcgg said:

Thanks for good luck wishes. 

Lawrence office looked like a well oiled machine. Constant trickle of applicants. No one had to wait too much for their interviews. I guess they avaeraged 90 minutes for everyone - from the time they walkin to the time they walk out after the oath ceremony. Lawrence is bundling 6 applicants into an oath ceremony.

In fact the officer assigned to conduct my interviews did his best to get a word on my daughter's status - reached out to people and made calls.

So I would say, Lawrence is working efficiently.

You should be getting an interview soon - I think it took about 2-3 weeks for me to get an interview date after receiving the bio-metric reuse letter. Good luck.

Thank you it’s really  good to know that. Yes I’ve been there multiple times and they were very helpful and nice to me. I honestly believe my little delay is from NBC and not Lawrence but as per the representative over the phone they told me yesterday that I’m ready for an interview but no date is assigned yet, I don’t know what exactly that means and if it’s going to be months before my schedule. My bio reuse notice was 8/7/2029. I’m not  worried about the naturalization itself but I haven’t seen my parents in 5 years and I really need to go see them I can’t wait years anymore.

ROC:

N400:

Timeline

Hello, Bostonians, my USCIS journey is over. My Oath Ceremony was yesterday. It was superfast, like 15-20 min. No guest allowed, 15 people at the time.

I want to thank to all members, and everyone who answered to my questions. This Forum helped me a lot with all my immigration issues. I would say, more than some "experienced" attorneys. A few of them even told me that I wont get a green card NEVER. And this Forum helped me find the right key to open the right door.

I am sooo happy, I will celebrate all this week :) Next step is to get the Passport. I hope it's my last tracking number :)

Since yesterday 👇

September 28, 2020

You can now apply for routine service and expect to receive a passport in 10-12 weeks. You also have the option of paying an additional $60 for expedited service to receive your passport in 4-6 weeks.

If you need, you can use this option. Good Luck! I wish everyone to become a successful expat ....just be a good person and never give up!

2 hours ago, Adella2016 said:

Hello, Bostonians, my USCIS journey is over. My Oath Ceremony was yesterday. It was superfast, like 15-20 min. No guest allowed, 15 people at the time.

I want to thank to all members, and everyone who answered to my questions. This Forum helped me a lot with all my immigration issues. I would say, more than some "experienced" attorneys. A few of them even told me that I wont get a green card NEVER. And this Forum helped me find the right key to open the right door.

I am sooo happy, I will celebrate all this week :) Next step is to get the Passport. I hope it's my last tracking number :)

Since yesterday 👇

September 28, 2020

You can now apply for routine service and expect to receive a passport in 10-12 weeks. You also have the option of paying an additional $60 for expedited service to receive your passport in 4-6 weeks.

If you need, you can use this option. Good Luck! I wish everyone to become a successful expat ....just be a good person and never give up!

Hiii Adella . Congratulations 🎉🎈. So happy for  you . What a great journey!  . 
thank you so much for sharing your experience. Wish you the best always 

And please don’t forget about my wine 😆 

02.16.2020 - NOA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
4 hours ago, Adella2016 said:

Since yesterday 👇

September 28, 2020

Congratulations!!! That’s great news. I agree this forum is life saver. I filed my wife’s paperwork on my own 14 years ago. I wouldn’t have been able to do it without this forum. 

Yes we have moved to the passport forum now.

Good luck everyone still waiting. Patience is the key. Especially in these trying times. 

1 minute ago, mthornto88 said:

Congratulations!!! That’s great news. I agree this forum is life saver. I filed my wife’s paperwork on my own 14 years ago. I wouldn’t have been able to do it without this forum. 

Yes we have moved to the passport forum now.

Good luck everyone still waiting. Patience is the key. Especially in these trying times. 

Congratulations man 🎉

im glad that the post I’ve created helped a lot of Bostonians 

im waiting for my interview 

wish me a good luck 

02.16.2020 - NOA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.