ERCA

AOS PAYMENT IN PROCESS

79 posts in this topic

Hello 

I've received my welcome letter from NVC  in the morning of Jan 28. Since i tried to open the account and it lets me access it, I thought it's fine and activated. I've attempt to pay the fee on the night of 28 and got error message to try again

So i assume that it's not activated and remembered that on the letter it says to wait for atleast 72 hrs.

I've waited 3 days, and check back my account on Feb 04 it says that AOS is IN PROCESS.

I proceed on paying the IV fee, and after 3 days it shows PAID. As of now my AOS still showing IN PROCESS, and that there's no Transaction ID listed on the Receipt and no charged was made on my bank as well 

I'm worried and not so sure what to do.,😔

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

I have the same issue i paid on January 27 and still shows in process,  i called NVC three time and they forwarded to a supervisor for review,  but nothing until now 

Seems to happen to alot of people. Wait 2 weeks, if still no then you can either call them at non busy times or fill out an online form you can find on the same page ish as your AOS stuff(click around top menu bar somewhere). Usually itll say paid out your bank account after a couple days but still will say processing is what happened to me. Takes a bit to show up on bank though.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi.

I'm in same situation now too.

I got welcome letter on January 31 and then my husband tried to pay AOS fee that time.

But he got something error. He tried to pay again but status changed to "in process" and can't push bottun.

I successed to pay IV fee. IV fee status changed to paid only one day.

Why only AOS fee doesn't change to paid??? We've been waiting for almost 2 weeks.

So My husband called to NVC many many many times. but they didn't answer.

Please help me or advice to me anything...(:_;)

We can't move on next step about AOS process...

2 hours ago, MarkEmily said:

Hi.

I got welcome letter on January 31 and then my husband tried to pay AOS fee that time.

But he got something error. He tried to pay again but status changed to "in process" and can't push bottun.

Why only AOS fee doesn't change to paid??? We've been waiting for almost 2 weeks.

Tell you spouse to call NVC at 7 am EST. 

ask them to forward the issue to supervisor and at the same time submitting inquiry on nvc website

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, trucphong said:

Tell you spouse to call NVC at 7 am EST. 

ask them to forward the issue to supervisor and at the same time submitting inquiry on nvc website

Thank you for replying to me.

my spouse just called to nvc and lady answered.

she just told him that we should submit inquiry on nvc website.

Did you already fix about this problem? 

If yes, how long does it took?

4 hours ago, MarkEmily said:

Hi.

Hi MarkEmily, 

I'm on my vacation right now. I'm currently out of U.S that's why I'm unable to call the NVC. My plan is to call them when i come back next week.. My account was still showing in process and Im worrying as well. 

I assume that our payment got float or in pending status and that they need to restart or clear our attempt payment because we've tried to pay and did not wait for 72 hrs account activation.

Please let me know too if you have any update, Hoping our problem will be resolve.

34 minutes ago, MarkEmily said:

Thank you for replying to me.

my spouse just called to nvc and lady answered.

she just told him that we should submit inquiry on nvc website.

Did you already fix about this problem? 

If yes, how long does it took?

I called and submitted inquiry at the same time. ask your spouse to take screenshot of his bank to show that the money was cleared and attach to inquiry. I demanded NVC on the phone to forward it to supervisor to review. It took 3-4 business days then my aos payment changed to paid. I think supervisor did it. I still did not receive the response from Inquiry since December 31 lol. 

Hi Trucpong,

My bank did not charged me on my AOS. Our payment was not successful because that time our account is not yet fully activated. 

It did not let us pay and just got error message. 

Thank you for your help, really appreciate it. I'm really stressing out on mine. Hope that they will able to fix it so we can proceed on submitting our documents

I'll call and submit mine as soon as i got back to u.s 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.