ERCA

AOS PAYMENT IN PROCESS

79 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/6/2020 at 5:49 PM, ERCA said:

Hello 

I've received my welcome letter from NVC  in the morning of Jan 28. Since i tried to open the account and it lets me access it, I thought it's fine and activated. I've attempt to pay the fee on the night of 28 and got error message to try again

So i assume that it's not activated and remembered that on the letter it says to wait for atleast 72 hrs.

I've waited 3 days, and check back my account on Feb 04 it says that AOS is IN PROCESS.

I proceed on paying the IV fee, and after 3 days it shows PAID. As of now my AOS still showing IN PROCESS, and that there's no Transaction ID listed on the Receipt and no charged was made on my bank as well 

I'm worried and not so sure what to do.,😔

Am having the same issue.  My husband paid my iv and aos fees since 27th January and still in process. But the money didn't clear from his bank account. We hv called NVC several times but no luck on the update 

On 2/12/2020 at 6:34 PM, Patzy said:

I just signed in and found that now it is letting me to pay! I made the payment and now it’s showing a transaction ID and In Process

Hi Patzy! Thank you for your email 

I just want to ask when you attempted to pay and got an error message, Does your ceac account already activated? Did you wait for 72 hrs before paying? 

On my case I've missed to wait the 72 hrs and my account was not completely activated yet when i attempt to pay. I assume that's what happen on mine 

I already emailed the NVC one week from now but still no changes. 

On 2/16/2020 at 5:42 PM, MissNaa1 said:

Am having the same issue.  My husband paid my iv and aos fees since 27th January and still in process. But the money didn't clear from his bank account. We hv called NVC several times but no luck on the update 

Hi MissNaa1,

Did you also missed to wait for 72 hrs before paying your AOS fees? 

I tried to submit an inquiry on their email but no response yet. I will try to call the NVC this week, Did you already reach out to them?

This week i tried to open the ceac site and a notice was posted. 

669DBED0-6DB7-4A20-B7FA-9214EB7BACF8.thumb.png.d692d70df7e7384bd233dce60b34a198.png

On 2/16/2020 at 5:42 PM, MissNaa1 said:

On 2/12/2020 at 5:46 AM, MarkEmily said:

Thank you for replying to me.

my spouse just called to nvc and lady answered.

she just told him that we should submit inquiry on nvc website.

Did you already fix about this problem? 

If yes, how long does it took?

Hi MarkEmily,

I just want to know if your AOS Fee got fixed?

I'm still stuck on mine it's been a month now 

On 2/6/2020 at 1:02 PM, Obada.elamin said:

I have the same issue i paid on January 27 and still shows in process,  i called NVC three time and they forwarded to a supervisor for review,  but nothing until now 

Hi Elamin,

I just want to ask if your payment went through? 

Im still stuck on mine, and still showing in process. 

Please let me know what did you do. Thank you

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
2 hours ago, ERCA said:

Hi Elamin,

I just want to ask if your payment went through? 

Im still stuck on mine, and still showing in process. 

Please let me know what did you do. Thank you

Still the same nothing changed 

On 2/6/2020 at 11:02 PM, Obada.elamin said:

I have the same issue i paid on January 27 and still shows in process,  i called NVC three time and they forwarded to a supervisor for review,  but nothing until now 

On 2/17/2020 at 3:42 AM, MissNaa1 said:

Hey, I am also going through the same problem, we have all paid on the same day which is 27th of January and face the same problem, it's been almost 1 month now, I called the NVC twice and got lucky with them however both operators told me there's nothing they could do right now and that my case would be forwarded to a supervisor.

Please note that I don't have a Transaction ID nor a Receipt number, I am just really frustrated as I haven't received any responses till now.

However there's this note that says that there is such problem ( delays in payments) and I am somewhat cheerful that they actually found out about this as a supervisor review could take up to 6 weeks the operator said.

Please keep me updated if anything happens with your cases as we are all facing the same problem.

Note: there have been such cases in the past as I have read where people who paid in X day would all have the same problem, seems like some sort of bug in their system.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:46 AM, MarkEmily said:

Thank you for replying to me.

my spouse just called to nvc and lady answered.

she just told him that we should submit inquiry on nvc website.

Did you already fix about this problem? 

If yes, how long does it took?

Hi MarkEmily, 

Do you have any update on your AOS payments?

We're the same situation and mine still showing the same thing 

1 hour ago, ERCA said:

Hi MarkEmily, 

Hey Erca, I do not think this problem came to be because of the activation problem, I think it affected a group of users who paid at a certain time ( it happened before) So in our case people who paid in like 27th and maybe early in the day in 28th have this problem, please keep us updated with what happens with you.

Edited by Ibrahim Suliman

1 hour ago, Ibrahim Suliman said:

Hey Erca, I do not think this problem came to be because of the activation problem, I think it affected a group of users who paid at a certain time ( it happened before) So in our case people who paid in like 27th and maybe early in the day in 28th have this problem, please keep us updated with what happens with you.

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for your reply. 

Did you wait 72 hrs before paying on your's?

I'm really frustrated on this problem. 

I've sent my inquiry on their website on the 16th I'm really hoping that they'll fixe this issue asap since they've put notice on their site

I'll keep you posted on mine if there's any update. Thank you

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, ERCA said:

Hi MarkEmily, 

Hi ERCA!

Our status is still in process now.

My hunband called to NVC on February 15th and he asked them to talk with supervisor.

But no available supervior that time. They said that they will bring up to supervisor attention and in 3 days guarantee call my husband back.

But NVC supervisor haven't called my husband back yet!!!

We have been waiting for more that 1 week since that time!!!

we're really irritated about this problem too. Because we can't do anything!

Anyway, my husband will keep calling to them everyday.

If we can make something progress, I will update on this page!

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, MarkEmily said:

Hi ERCA!

Our status is still in process now.

My hunband called to NVC on February 15th and he asked them to talk with supervisor.

But no available supervior that time. They said that they will bring up to supervisor attention and in 3 days guarantee call my husband back.

But NVC supervisor haven't called my husband back yet!!!

We have been waiting for more that 1 week since that time!!!

we're really irritated about this problem too. Because we can't do anything!

Anyway, my husband will keep calling to them everyday.

If we can make something progress, I will update on this page!

Thank you.

Hi MarkEmily,

Me too, I will try to call them this week.

But I've noticed that we're bunch stuck on this in process issue and they've even put a notice on the site to investigate

Hopefully they can solve this bug so we can all move on to the next step. 

Thank you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.