Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Justxxxx said:

Ok for me I only have privious passport dated 6 years ago . They ask you for all those things during your interview? What was the course be of your AP

Nope. They didn't ask me during my interview. 

I was moved to AP cos I needed a joint sponsorship 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, juliusbliss said:

Nope. They didn't ask me during my interview. 

I was moved to AP cos I needed a joint sponsorship 

Ohh ok , when was your interview date

Edited by Justxxxx

Timeline
8 hours ago, juliusbliss said:

thank you. Oh yeah for that I do have a college ID Card dated 9years back. I believe that will do. They said 10years though but I do believe 9years is still OK. 

I believe that is a good proof for identity.  I should have mentioned it earlier. I believe nine years may be enough. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rosemichelle said:

I believe that is a good proof for identity.  I should have mentioned it earlier. I believe nine years may be enough. 

Sure

Timeline
3 hours ago, Davie92 said:

Is your case status still showing refused and what date was your case last updated?

Yes most cases in AP are still showing refused mine is inclusive. 

Last update was 30th Sept 2020 the very day I received the email I told y'all

Timeline
5 hours ago, Davie92 said:

Ok.. Was your last update before 30th september 30 April?

Right now my status shows Last update 30th September 2020

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kamozee said:

It's very accurate. I got a mail today. My interview is scheduled for November 17.

Really? 

Thank you Jesus. He's too faithful to fail. Happy for you more testimony in next the house o

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Kamozee said:

It's very accurate. I got a mail today. My interview is scheduled for November 17.

Is this a reschedule for interview that was cancelled? When did you originally file for your visa? How long have you been DQ'd? Sorry for the questions. Did you expedite?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.