Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, fmarley said:

Mine has been issued too 😁, I'm sure it will be ready for pick up by Wednesday. Congrats to you and your hubby, we chatted while waiting for the interview.

Awesome, congratulations to you both! I am so glad for you.

5 hours ago, fmarley said:

Mine has been issued too 😁, I'm sure it will be ready for pick up by Wednesday. Congrats to you and your hubby, we chatted while waiting for the interview.

Oh wow, he mentioned it to me yesterday that he met someone from VJ. So nice of you though and congrats to US

Edited by Mrs Akintomide

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mrs Akintomide said:

Oh wow, he mentioned it to me yesterday that he met someone from VJ. So nice of you though and congrats to US

Awwww Congratulations to both of you 💃💃💃💃 I'm so happy for you. I pray the rest of us will be congratulated soon IJN 🙏🙏

Filed: Other Country: Oman
Timeline

See what I found this morning.

This is so sad😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

After waiting for over a year to be with my husband. Why

Screenshot_20200222-080255_Samsung Internet.jpg

Timeline

Does anyone know anyone who already has a green card and is already a permanent resident travel back to the US this month. My cousin is in Nigeria for the holiday and is scheduled to travel back on Monday to the US, I hope this ban does not affect existing immigrants, even at the port of entry in the US. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks

Timeline
4 hours ago, Angel4love said:

It’s well ..God will see us through.  As soon as uscis approved our application and NVC received It i will delay it till the ban is lifted 

Edited by Justxxxx

Timeline
5 hours ago, Angel4love said:

This is Sad. 💔

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Arewa said:

This is Sad. 💔

😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭 what am I to do guys, should I postpone my interview, those who are going for interview on Monday should pls keep us posted

Timeline
5 hours ago, Angel4love said:

No news from those that went yesterday? We need report so we know what's going on.

My medicals is tomorrow, what do I need to take to the clinic guys? 

I'm thinking, itsnt it wise I postpone my interview date?

How did you schedule an appointment for medical, did you call or am I to go straight to any of the assigned doctors 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.