Jump to content
FilAm24

Philippines Passport holder,HELP!!

16 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey guys im not sure if this is been ask already.

So this is gonna be my first time renewing my Philippines passport and it would be in an outreach program in Miami.

My question is..is anyone here knew what are the requirements i must bring? The Philippines embassy sent me an email with the link of the requirements but its useless i cant open it in any browser.

So if anyone knew the link or knew the requirements i would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys. God bless all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*~*~*country-specific question moved to Philippines regional forum*~*~*


Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

 

Now a US citizen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/1/2020 at 12:14 AM, FilAm24 said:

Hey guys im not sure if this is been ask already.

So this is gonna be my first time renewing my Philippines passport and it would be in an outreach program in Miami.

My question is..is anyone here knew what are the requirements i must bring? The Philippines embassy sent me an email with the link of the requirements but its useless i cant open it in any browser.

So if anyone knew the link or knew the requirements i would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys. God bless all

Paul & Mary gave you a good link  :thumbs:  

 

Are you renewing your passport in your married name?  Did you complete ROM already?


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

 

HandArrow.gif       Visa Process at USEM for the Philippines;  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/1/2020 at 12:14 AM, FilAm24 said:

Hey guys im not sure if this is been ask already.

So this is gonna be my first time renewing my Philippines passport and it would be in an outreach program in Miami.

My question is..is anyone here knew what are the requirements i must bring? The Philippines embassy sent me an email with the link of the requirements but its useless i cant open it in any browser.

So if anyone knew the link or knew the requirements i would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys. God bless all

Are you going to the one in February? If so, please let me know how it goes. We can’t make that one because it’s the same day my wife has her green card interview. We hope to catch the next one in April. Her passport expires in June. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/2/2020 at 9:55 AM, Hank_ said:

Paul & Mary gave you a good link  :thumbs:  

 

Are you renewing your passport in your married name?  Did you complete ROM already?

Thanks hank. Yes im gonna renew it in my married name and yes i already did my ROM Got our PSA already 😁

 

This renewal gonna be a bit tricky for me though i hope they wont give me a hard time. I didnt follow the Philippines traditional naming way and i hope they wont make a big deal out of it. Sigh

Thank you again hank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/2/2020 at 12:50 PM, Zach2015 said:

Are you going to the one in February? If so, please let me know how it goes. We can’t make that one because it’s the same day my wife has her green card interview. We hope to catch the next one in April. Her passport expires in June. 

Yes its for feb. I'll keep you updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, FilAm24 said:

Thanks hank. Yes im gonna renew it in my married name and yes i already did my ROM Got our PSA already 😁

 

This renewal gonna be a bit tricky for me though i hope they wont give me a hard time. I didnt follow the Philippines traditional naming way and i hope they wont make a big deal out of it. Sigh

Thank you again hank

 

I expect they will "correct" the naming format to match Philippine requirements.    FIRST NAME - MAIDEN NAME AS MIDDLE NAME - HUSBAND'S LAST NAME


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

 

HandArrow.gif       Visa Process at USEM for the Philippines;  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

 

I expect they will "correct" the naming format to match Philippine requirements.    FIRST NAME - MAIDEN NAME AS MIDDLE NAME - HUSBAND'S LAST NAME

Thanks Hank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/21/2020 at 11:36 AM, Zach2015 said:

How did it go? How long were you there?

Hi. It was ok. They follow the Filipino naming way in my passport.. it was a stressful day in miami.other Filipino are rude if they just follow the direction things would be done in  a few minutes. But i got my passport renew into my married name so its good. Just waiting for update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I hope you can help me.

I am gathering all the documents for my ROM so I can renew my Philippine passport which will expire this April 2020.  My concern is I need to submit an affidavit of delayed registration of marriage. My questions are:

- do I need to notarize all the copies of the affidavit or only the original and have it copied,

- if I am going to the Philippine consulate in person, do I still need the affidavit to be notarize? And the ROM

- if ever I go to the Philippine consulate in person, can I still process my ROM and renewal of my passport in my married name?

I really appreciate your answers. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 minutes ago, JM2018 said:

Hello, I hope you can help me.

I am gathering all the documents for my ROM so I can renew my Philippine passport which will expire this April 2020.  My concern is I need to submit an affidavit of delayed registration of marriage. My questions are:

- do I need to notarize all the copies of the affidavit or only the original and have it copied,    ONLY THE ORIGINAL  (DOESN'T ASK FOR COPIES)

- if I am going to the Philippine consulate in person, do I still need the affidavit to be notarize?  YES        And the ROM

- if ever I go to the Philippine consulate in person, can I still process my ROM and renewal of my passport in my married name?  YES.  You must schedule ROM 1st, allow adequate time between for the renewal of your passport.

I really appreciate your answers. Thank you

In person:    https://philippineembassy-usa.org/report-of-marriage-application-by-walk-in/


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

 

HandArrow.gif       Visa Process at USEM for the Philippines;  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...