Ashelyjsmiles

Flight tickets Cuba/Guyana

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

My question is for booking flights being that Cuban beneficiaries do petitioners have to travel to another embassy.  How far in advance would you say is needed to be in Guyana and how many days after the interview does one need to stay in Guyana I’m just wanting this information in planning ahead when interview appointment is set. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
On 1/28/2020 at 8:59 PM, Ashelyjsmiles said:

My question is for booking flights being that Cuban beneficiaries do petitioners have to travel to another embassy.  How far in advance would you say is needed to be in Guyana and how many days after the interview does one need to stay in Guyana I’m just wanting this information in planning ahead when interview appointment is set. 

Flight should be 2 days before medical just in case. And after interview is approved it can take up to 7 business days for the visa. Hope that helps. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, LAY & ADR said:

Flight should be 2 days before medical just in case. And after interview is approved it can take up to 7 business days for the visa. Hope that helps. 

Thank you so much this information has set me at ease 🤗

• 5 months later...
Timeline
On 1/28/2020 at 8:59 PM, Ashelyjsmiles said:

I think my husband was there 15 days total and I joined him for a week from interview to our return flight 

The start of our K1 Visa Journey from Cuba to Miami

6/14/2018             NOA1 Receipt Date

6/19/2018             NOA1 Notice Date

11/26/2018           NOA2 Notice Date

11/27/2018           NOA2 Approval received via USCIS Case Tracker! 

11/30/2018           NOA2 Hardcopy Received in Mail

12/03/2018           NVC Received Case

12/13/2018           NVC Case # Received

12/27/2018           Case received & Intv Given by Guyana Embassy

01/23/2019           Interview Scheduled 

1/29/2019             Entered the US through Miami, FL 

2/26/2019             Married in Miami! 

3/13/2019             Sent in I-485 - AOS

5/31/2019             Interview Scheduled 

7/2/2019               Approval notice via USCIS App! 

7/10/2019            GC Received! 

Best Regards,

Monica Alfonso

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.