Congratulations 

quick question 

since it’s been over a year 

did you have to resubmit the documents? 
thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
9 hours ago, GLORIFY GOD said:

Thank you , so far no they haven't required me to although I believe I will have to send updated tax return. 

Edited by Jean & Kimber
Typo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jean & Kimber said:

Thank you , so far no they haven't required me to although I believe I will have to send updated tax return. 

Thanks 

I thought as much 

please keep us updated 

wish you all the best 

Timeline

Good Morning,

I have everything like that ready the only thing for expedite if i need to upload it on ceac but my husband interview letter is asking for my 2020 w2 and 1040 but i did the 864 over again now in 2020 my 2019 transcript was not ready but i got it this year and my 2020 for 2021 transcripts are not ready shaking my head. I would just update anything that has expired just on the simple fact the years we did the 864 and our taxes pay either went up or down and they are going to ask for it. Just like they are not asking for the police report but my husband is out there busting his tail. he tried to go before the letter they told him no he have to wait well good thing we got the letter 2 days after but they told him dcpj to come back thursday he goes back and now they are saying it's going to take 8days what the hell the interview is the 20th. They didn't ask for it but we need it just in case. it was 2 more people from 2019 on the facebook group that got interview and the doctor cost $450 or $460 i had my husband call so i can send the correct amount for him and my daughters. dr phard is who they seen and they send the medical to the embassy within 5 days just to give an update but any questions i can help with just ask or im me it's better to ask this way i don't have to try and think of all lol

Timeline
On 9/15/2021 at 8:35 AM, Justus Forever said:

Good Morning,

I have everything like that ready the only thing for expedite if i need to upload it on ceac but my husband interview letter is asking for my 2020 w2 and 1040 but i did the 864 over again now in 2020 my 2019 transcript was not ready but i got it this year and my 2020 for 2021 transcripts are not ready shaking my head. I would just update anything that has expired just on the simple fact the years we did the 864 and our taxes pay either went up or down and they are going to ask for it. Just like they are not asking for the police report but my husband is out there busting his tail. he tried to go before the letter they told him no he have to wait well good thing we got the letter 2 days after but they told him dcpj to come back thursday he goes back and now they are saying it's going to take 8days what the hell the interview is the 20th. They didn't ask for it but we need it just in case. it was 2 more people from 2019 on the facebook group that got interview and the doctor cost $450 or $460 i had my husband call so i can send the correct amount for him and my daughters. dr phard is who they seen and they send the medical to the embassy within 5 days just to give an update but any questions i can help with just ask or im me it's better to ask this way i don't have to try and think of all lol

Aw thats quite a lot lol thanks so far I haven't gotten any additional information about uploading or bringing in transcripts but ill have him take it anyways. Your husband n mines running all over trying to get things right. Well best of luck to the both of you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.