Ramramlen

Expedite Process in Manila

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Ramramlen said:

For those who went through the expedite process in Manila, May I ask how you scheduled your interview appt. Our case status shows "ready" in ceac. Do we wait for an interview email from the embassy or do we need to schedule it ourself by calling or online? You suggestions will be appriciated.

You call the embassy to schedule.   Info (phone number + ) for scheduling under the schedule interview tab.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

58 minutes ago, Ramramlen said:

For those who went through the expedite process in Manila, May I ask how you scheduled your interview appt. Our case status shows "ready" in ceac. Do we wait for an interview email from the embassy or do we need to schedule it ourself by calling or online? You suggestions will be appriciated.

Hi! May i ask how long did you wait for the nvc to approve your request? I sent an expedite request and all I have is the acknowledgement email. Hoping they can consider and approve my reasons. 

6 hours ago, Kierdds said:

Hi! May i ask how long did you wait for the nvc to approve your request? I sent an expedite request and all I have is the acknowledgement email. Hoping they can consider and approve my reasons. 

We got the acknowledgment email on the 13th then got approved on the 16th this month.

16 minutes ago, Ramramlen said:

Hi Hank, my husband called to schedule but they didn’t allow him. He was told to wait. :( 

Keep checking back with them as they only have slots when there are cancellations or they open another month.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Kierdds said:

I believe 3 days you will get the result. I also requested for expedite but haven’t received acknowledgement

8 hours ago, Ramramlen said:

This is the part that is conflicting. I have read in 1 FB group for f2a that once they received “ready” status, they just schedule their own interview and did not have any problems while on the other hand others said they waited for the email from the embassy.. when they call embassy, different agents will say to wait and other agents will say to proceed. They have to fix this.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ramramlen said:

Hi Hank, my husband called to schedule but they didn’t allow him. He was told to wait. :( 

Seems weird with your CEAC status showing READY that they said to call back, you should be good to go to schedule the interview.   Only thing I can think of is that the case file arrived but has not been readied.   Keep calling back.   (if they asked if you received the email from the embassy ... say yes.   There is nothing special in the embassy email, just a link to their website and the website I linked to you has that)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

My experience with calling in was interesting.  Apparently the people you talk to have the exact same information that you get online.  They simply go to the website and schedule from there.  After a few phone calls I asked and they said they log into the same site we can log into here.  They have no more information than what appears online.  We ended up booking online and originally the closest appointment was a month out.  I kept checking back twice a day and one of my early morning checks (US central time) had just listed 40 opening a week away.  I booked 3 interviews and my plane tickets in the 30 minutes that followed that call.

The lesson is to check back often as earlier slots do show up occasionally.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

3 hours ago, John & Rose said:

My experience with calling in was interesting.  Apparently the people you talk to have the exact same information that you get online.  They simply go to the website and schedule from there.  After a few phone calls I asked and they said they log into the same site we can log into here.  They have no more information than what appears online.  We ended up booking online and originally the closest appointment was a month out.  I kept checking back twice a day and one of my early morning checks (US central time) had just listed 40 opening a week away.  I booked 3 interviews and my plane tickets in the 30 minutes that followed that call.

The lesson is to check back often as earlier slots do show up occasionally.

Yeah that’s we did. Did you follow the schedule you booked online? My husband called twice yesterday but was told that they can’t schedule an appointment yet. The guy he talked to created him a Ustraveldocs account. From that online portal i was able to schedule an interview appointment. Which is just 2 weeks away. I hope we’re doing this right. There’s an appointment confirmation that I got online, will that be sufficient to bring to his medical? Was planning to get it done this week.

1 hour ago, Ramramlen said:

Yeah that’s we did. Did you follow the schedule you booked online? My husband called twice yesterday but was told that they can’t schedule an appointment yet. The guy he talked to created him a Ustraveldocs account. From that online portal i was able to schedule an interview appointment. Which is just 2 weeks away. I hope we’re doing this right. There’s an appointment confirmation that I got online, will that be sufficient to bring to his medical? Was planning to get it done this week.

Yep!  Thats it.  You are booked.  WE had to wait a week before anything showed up that wasn't a month away.  You got lucky.  Everyday I was fighting with myself about waiting or booking a month out.  I'm glad I listened to the correct side of my brain.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
7 hours ago, Ramramlen said:

Yes.  Print two copies.

Do you have the NVC expedite email/letter .. bring two copies of that also.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Once you log in through CEAC and says it is "READY".

You do not need to call the US embassy, you can go ahead and sign up online https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ and make your own schedule. (Only for those who are Expedited)

Make sure you print atleast more than 1 copies of your interview letter. One you'll take it to your Medical Appointment and the other one to your Interview date.

Make sure to read the Disclaimer Notice below before making an interview appointment!

Goodluck!

Disclaimer Notice

If you meet any of the following conditions, do not schedule an immigrant visa interview appointment:

• You have been interviewed and informed by a consular officer that you are ineligible to receive an immigrant or a K visa.
  • You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to reschedule your visa interview appointment within a year from the original appointment date.
  • You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to contact or communicate with the Embassy for more than a year from the time you were informed that your case is ready for final processing.
  • You are a K2 derivative applicant and have failed to apply for a visa within a year from the time of the principal beneficiary’s visa issuance.
  • Your case is not current for processing based on the current cut-off dates. This includes retrogressed cases.
  • Your case is still with the National Visa Center (NVC).
  • You have not received instructions from the Embassy or NVC that you may schedule an interview.
  • Aged-out FTJ children applying for the first time under CSPA.
  • FTJ cases (spouse or children) whose principal applicant adjusted status in the U.S.
  • If you wish to apply for Returning Resident status.
  • If you are an SB1 visa applicant without a case number.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, billydimagiba said:

Once you log in through CEAC and says it is "READY".

You do not need to call the US embassy, you can go ahead and sign up online https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ and make your own schedule. (Only for those who are Expedited)!!!!  :thumbs:  

Make sure you print atleast more than 1 copies of your interview letter. One you'll take it to your Medical Appointment and the other one to your Interview date.  SLEC wants 2 copies + 1 Embassy

Make sure to read the Disclaimer Notice below before making an interview appointment!

Goodluck!

Disclaimer Notice

If you meet any of the following conditions, do not schedule an immigrant visa interview appointment:

• You have been interviewed and informed by a consular officer that you are ineligible to receive an immigrant or a K visa.
  • You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to reschedule your visa interview appointment within a year from the original appointment date.
  • You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to contact or communicate with the Embassy for more than a year from the time you were informed that your case is ready for final processing.
  • You are a K2 derivative applicant and have failed to apply for a visa within a year from the time of the principal beneficiary’s visa issuance.
  • Your case is not current for processing based on the current cut-off dates. This includes retrogressed cases.
  • Your case is still with the National Visa Center (NVC).
  • You have not received instructions from the Embassy or NVC that you may schedule an interview.
  • Aged-out FTJ children applying for the first time under CSPA.
  • FTJ cases (spouse or children) whose principal applicant adjusted status in the U.S.
  • If you wish to apply for Returning Resident status.
  • If you are an SB1 visa applicant without a case number.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.