1 copy for the embassy interview

2 copies for SLEC

https://slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.php#required-docs

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

9 hours ago, billydimagiba said:

Once you log in through CEAC and says it is "READY".

You do not need to call the US embassy, you can go ahead and sign up online https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ and make your own schedule. (Only for those who are Expedited)

Make sure you print atleast more than 1 copies of your interview letter. One you'll take it to your Medical Appointment and the other one to your Interview date.

Make sure to read the Disclaimer Notice below before making an interview appointment!

Goodluck!

Disclaimer Notice

If you meet any of the following conditions, do not schedule an immigrant visa interview appointment:

• You have been interviewed and informed by a consular officer that you are ineligible to receive an immigrant or a K visa.
  • You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to reschedule your visa interview appointment within a year from the original appointment date.
  • You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to contact or communicate with the Embassy for more than a year from the time you were informed that your case is ready for final processing.
  • You are a K2 derivative applicant and have failed to apply for a visa within a year from the time of the principal beneficiary’s visa issuance.
  • Your case is not current for processing based on the current cut-off dates. This includes retrogressed cases.
  • Your case is still with the National Visa Center (NVC).
  • You have not received instructions from the Embassy or NVC that you may schedule an interview.
  • Aged-out FTJ children applying for the first time under CSPA.
  • FTJ cases (spouse or children) whose principal applicant adjusted status in the U.S.
  • If you wish to apply for Returning Resident status.
  • If you are an SB1 visa applicant without a case number.

Thanks! That's what we did, my husband had his Medical exams on Jan 28th-29th and he passed. We did the online scheduling for his interview, we never got anything from the embassy. But almost 2 weeks after scheduling his interview online, we got an email from Ustraveldoc that my husband's interview was rescheduled from the 10th this month to the 13th. When I log in online to look at the appointment history, his Feb 10th appointment still shows scheduled instead of rescheduled. I wonder If he can still go to his 10th appointment. Very Anxious :(

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, billydimagiba said:

Once you log in through CEAC and says it is "READY".

You do not need to call the US embassy, you can go ahead and sign up online https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ and make your own schedule. (Only for those who are Expedited)

Make sure you print atleast more than 1 copies of your interview letter. One you'll take it to your Medical Appointment and the other one to your Interview date.

Make sure to read the Disclaimer Notice below before making an interview appointment!

Goodluck!

Disclaimer Notice

If you meet any of the following conditions, do not schedule an immigrant visa interview appointment:

• You have been interviewed and informed by a consular officer that you are ineligible to receive an immigrant or a K visa.
  • You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to reschedule your visa interview appointment within a year from the original appointment date.
  • You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to contact or communicate with the Embassy for more than a year from the time you were informed that your case is ready for final processing.
  • You are a K2 derivative applicant and have failed to apply for a visa within a year from the time of the principal beneficiary’s visa issuance.
  • Your case is not current for processing based on the current cut-off dates. This includes retrogressed cases.
  • Your case is still with the National Visa Center (NVC).
  • You have not received instructions from the Embassy or NVC that you may schedule an interview.
  • Aged-out FTJ children applying for the first time under CSPA.
  • FTJ cases (spouse or children) whose principal applicant adjusted status in the U.S.
  • If you wish to apply for Returning Resident status.
  • If you are an SB1 visa applicant without a case number.

Me and my wife scheduled her interview at USeM in March. Not planning to wait for the IL from embassy. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ramramlen said:

Thanks! That's what we did, my husband had his Medical exams on Jan 28th-29th and he passed. We did the online scheduling for his interview, we never got anything from the embassy. But almost 2 weeks after scheduling his interview online, we got an email from Ustraveldoc that my husband's interview was rescheduled from the 10th this month to the 13th. When I log in online to look at the appointment history, his Feb 10th appointment still shows scheduled instead of rescheduled. I wonder If he can still go to his 10th appointment. Very Anxious :(

You didn't print out the interview confirmation page after scheduling the interview online?  :oops:  

Very confusing for sure.  The email from the embassy does state it was rescheduled from the 10th to the 13th, also print out a copy of that email to bring with you to the interview (on the 13th)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 4 weeks later...

In the link that you have provided---->>https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

It says there that "You will receive a letter/email from the embassy with your interview date and even a date/time for the medical at SLEC.  (New process as of 2/26/2020)"

They just approved my NVC expedite and status is READY.

Do I schedule my own interview? or will they send a letter/email with an interview date?

US. Citizenship (Petitioner)

January 5, 2019  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

February 1, 2019 -  Biometrics Appointment

April 11, 2019 Interview(PASSED!!!!!!!!!!:dance:)

June 19, 2019 -  Oath Ceremony :dance:

I-130 (Beneficiary)

June 26, 2019 - I-130 Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

July 3, 2019 - NOA1  (IOE receipt) PD - June 28, 2019

January 8, 2020 -  NOA2 (APPROVAL)

NVC

January 20, 2020NVC Received/Case # assigned

January 28, 2020AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

January 28, 2020- DS 260 and Civil Docs submitted

January 31, 2020- AOS submitted

February 10, 2020- Emailed NVCExpedite@state.gov to request expedite

March 4, 2020NVC Expedite Approved (Case Sent to Manila Embassy)

------------------------------😡COVID 😡-----------------------------------

Embassy

August 11, 2020 - Scheduled interview

August 25, 2020- Interview, APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

- Visa received

- PORT OF ENTRY! ✈️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 

Total Cost so far : $1,320 (I-130 Fee $535 + AOS  $120 & IV Fee $325 + Medical Fee $340)

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Yumburger said:

In the link that you have provided---->>https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

It says there that "You will receive a letter/email from the embassy with your interview date and even a date/time for the medical at SLEC.  (New process as of 2/26/2020)"

They just approved my NVC expedite and status is READY.

Do I schedule my own interview? or will they send a letter/email with an interview date?

Last two IR/CR-1 that were expedite (that I am aware of) .. the embassy scheduled their interviews.     Things are changing .. again.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I called the Embassy yesterday to schedule an interview. And Yes, they told me that they're the ones that are scheduling the interview and medical for expedited cases now. 

She created an account for me, though I can see that you can still schedule the interview from there but highly discourage people from doing it because some interviews got moved because the case isn't ready yet.

I guess I have to wait again.....Hopefully they schedule it soon. 🙏

US. Citizenship (Petitioner)

January 5, 2019  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

February 1, 2019 -  Biometrics Appointment

April 11, 2019 Interview(PASSED!!!!!!!!!!:dance:)

June 19, 2019 -  Oath Ceremony :dance:

I-130 (Beneficiary)

June 26, 2019 - I-130 Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

July 3, 2019 - NOA1  (IOE receipt) PD - June 28, 2019

January 8, 2020 -  NOA2 (APPROVAL)

NVC

January 20, 2020NVC Received/Case # assigned

January 28, 2020AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

January 28, 2020- DS 260 and Civil Docs submitted

January 31, 2020- AOS submitted

February 10, 2020- Emailed NVCExpedite@state.gov to request expedite

March 4, 2020NVC Expedite Approved (Case Sent to Manila Embassy)

------------------------------😡COVID 😡-----------------------------------

Embassy

August 11, 2020 - Scheduled interview

August 25, 2020- Interview, APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

- Visa received

- PORT OF ENTRY! ✈️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 

Total Cost so far : $1,320 (I-130 Fee $535 + AOS  $120 & IV Fee $325 + Medical Fee $340)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Yumburger said:

I called the Embassy yesterday to schedule an interview. And Yes, they told me that they're the ones that are scheduling the interview and medical for expedited cases now. 

She created an account for me, though I can see that you can still schedule the interview from there but highly discourage people from doing it because some interviews got moved because the case isn't ready yet.

I guess I have to wait again.....Hopefully they schedule it soon. 🙏

Yes .. and the medical, I forgot to mention that.      

thanks

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.