72 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, DoriOli said:

Does anyone know why the Case status online is not updated?

Parents received RFE from Fort Myers Office and they responded to the Fort Myers office, but their status doen not show RFE

they dont always update the online system

On 3/17/2020 at 11:05 AM, Sandford010 said:

They didn’t, i was waiting for them to ask because I saw that you had said they asked about it. Just asked questions about our relationship and then went through my i485 and asked me if any of it had changed and that was pretty much it

hi ! we might have our interview eventually, seeing as you are at the same office do you mind sharing what questions exactly they asked ? thank you if you can !

On 4/30/2020 at 2:32 PM, J.Z.Lefort said:

One day we may have an interview ... one day🙄🤣 wait what day even is it LOL

maybe we`ll get a waiver ! one can but dream.......

My parents got emails today notifying them of I130 approval. They filed I130 and I485 concurrently. How long after the I130 approval will they have to wait for I485?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone at the Fort Myers FO had any activity lately. My parents got RFE on May 4th from Fort Myers. I noticed on another forum someone from West Palm Beach got their RFE from Fort Myers. My guess is West Palm is sending some work load to Fort Myers.

My parents got email notification that their green cards were approved

Applied Jan 6th

Bio Feb 6th

RFE May 4th

approved May 19th

Fort Myers Feild Office

Both MSC2090582xxx

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, J.Z.Lefort said:

Anyone had any interview dates flying around yet ... I’m fully aware I may as well talk to the wall with another 288 cases in Lee county today. Ugh 

nothing here :(

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
17 hours ago, javierguzman85 said:

i am also in f. myers office ....does anyone know after it says "We are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, for an interview." how long does it actually takes?

a couple of months, hard to be precise with COVID still affecting things.

You`ll likely get a letter 1 month prior to interview with the interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.