Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ybabyboy45

ISL Embassy requested new medical submitted on Dec 30th 2019

29 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I need help, please,  We had our interview in June 2019 after the interview the passports were kept. But they needed a new joint sponsor which we submitted after a couple of days. They took almost 5 months to review after that they need a few more documents and then just recently A new medical reports for all of us which we submitted on Dec 30th, 2019 now it's been 2 weeks but documents haven't been reviewed yet. We sent an inquiry email and in the reply, they said it's in administrative processing and we have to wait. How long should we wait we have been waiting for so long but this AP doesn't want to stop. Our status is ’’READY” the are updating the dates but status is the same since November 2019. 

8F6A5FE2-38DE-4046-82FE-FCE79CD27F69.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no way of knowing how long it will take. Did they keep your passports? 


Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

 

Now a US citizen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 12:03 PM, Ybabyboy45 said:

I need help, please,  We had our interview in June 2019 after the interview the passports were kept. But they needed a new joint sponsor which we submitted after a couple of days. They took almost 5 months to review after that they need a few more documents and then just recently A new medical reports for all of us which we submitted on Dec 30th, 2019 now it's been 2 weeks but documents haven't been reviewed yet. We sent an inquiry email and in the reply, they said it's in administrative processing and we have to wait. How long should we wait we have been waiting for so long but this AP doesn't want to stop. Our status is ’’READY” the are updating the dates but status is the same since November 2019. 

8F6A5FE2-38DE-4046-82FE-FCE79CD27F69.jpeg

Can you please let me know how did you contact them and what did you write in email? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ahsanaziaf said:

I’m also facing the same situation just submitted new medical report on 6th jan and waiting after that. I thought after taking new medical they would issue the visa but not sure how much more time they will take

Can you please let me know if you get any update on your case. Please thank you!! Prayers for everyone 🤲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Alice L said:

Can you please let me know how did you contact them and what did you write in email? 

I just filled the inquiry form on their website and wrote that we submitted the new medical reports for all the applicants please review and issue a visas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Alice L said:

We are in same boat, they kept the passports since 60 days did not ask for any documents.

just keep changing dates on ceac but no update at all.

Same here, they are changing the dates but the status is still the same. It's been 20 days since we submitted our Medical reports but nothing yet. It's so frustrating. Why are they taking so long. It's just a medical report it should be quick and fast I hope that they review it soon!! 🤲🙏😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ybabyboy45 said:

Why are they taking so long. It's just a medical report it should be quick and fast I hope that they review it soon!! 🤲🙏😞

Just a general comment as I often see this kind of thing when people submit documents on AP. I am guessing it’s becasue the embassy doesn’t just drop everything else it is doing and read your document when it gets delivered... it will go into the appropriate in-tray, and the person whose responsibility it is to look at it will do so when he or she has finished looking at all the other stuff that is in there first - docs for cases to be interviewed, the pile of documents from other people like you who have submitted documents after interview /after AP, etc, and bearing in mind if it’s a CO they probably spend half their working day actually doing interviews. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/21/2020 at 8:56 AM, Ahsanaziaf said:

I’m also facing the same situation just submitted new medical report on 6th jan and waiting after that. I thought after taking new medical they would issue the visa but not sure how much more time they will take

Any updates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...