Since2012

January 2020 Filer for Parents I-130.

557 posts in this topic

On 5/6/2022 at 5:23 PM, enny101 said:

Hello, My name is Jane i filled for my mom i130 last year Nov, our case got approved some weeks back and now in NVC. Pls i need help about the additional document that need to be uploaded. Is possible to submit affidavit of a loss marriage certificate and affidavit of birth certificate for my mom, will NVC accept it. Again am the petitional and i will be using the household income which is basically for my spouse because am not working currently , my question now is which of the form do i need to upload, i1864 and i1864a or just the i1864 and i1864A for my spouse. Pls need help. 

I hope u get an answer, can you tell me which service center processed your petition? 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some help. It appears that my mom's case is at the NVC stage and has not yet been DQ'd. They have sent an RFE relating to tax documents. My brother who is doing the filing has his own business and it seems like they are not really reviewing the documents he has sent to support the application, they keep asking for the same thing. Is there a way to escalate things so that we can talk to someone. I know that when I was doing my own green card process and it was taking a while, I called USCIS and then was able to get an appointment at the Baltimore office which ultimately pushed my application forward.

Is there a way with the I-130?

AOS from B2 visa
11/13/12, Day 000-Mailed AOS package (I-130, I-485, I-765) to Chicago lockbox.
11/17/12, Day 004-Package delivered to Chicago lockbox.
11/21/12, Day 008-Text & email received for all 3 forms.
11/23/12, Day 010-I-130 & I-485 checks cashed.
11/26/12, Day 013-NOAs received for I-130, I-485, I-765.
12/05/12, Day 022-Biometrics appointment (12/20) NOA received.
12/06/12, Day 023-Successful Walk-in biometrics @ Brooklyn ASC.
12/18/12, Day 035-Online case status available (I130-initial review; I1765-initial review; I485-testing and interview)
01/22/13, Day 070-Notice of EAD approval via text & email.
01/25/13, Day 073-EAD card production.
01/28/13, Day 076-EAD mailed.
01/30/13, Day 078-EAD received.
04/01/13, Day 139-Text and email notification for May 6th interview received.
05/06/13, Day 171-Interview @ Federal plaza, NYC. Further review but we're highly favored biggrin.png

06/05/13, Day --- - Notification of stokes interview received in mail.

07/31/13, Day --- - Stokes interview @ Federal plaza, NYC. Approved!
07/31/13, Day --- -Green card production email and text received.
08/06/13, Day --- -Green card mailed.
0x/xx/13, -Green card received. :-D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.